ANRPC King of Servers 2017 - Rotation Wake

Details on the psi spinners? I would gladly pay for a high quality spinner. =-)

3 Likes

Dice: $2
PSI spinners: $5
Steel ETF/ST IDs: $5

The spinners will be silicone, meaning they are slightly pliable. Here’s a rough draft. They will come in this color set, and the invert (red writing in white spinner).

5 Likes

Should I preorder my dice now to avoid disappointment? Anywhere I can track down a yellow ANRPC dice or 2? On a scale of 1-10, how obvious is it that this is my first trip to World?

5 Likes

Now taking preorders for food.

Send food $ to PayPal.Me or PM for venmo #. Add $.50 for tax, and add a tip for the caterers if you like.

1 Like

Oh my god what a great idea

2 Likes

We hit the 40 team cap.

Thanx for playing.

4 Likes

Hi Spags. Can we pay on the day, or do you need the $ before?

I sent dollah dollah for food, but neglected to include entry money. I’ve ended up on Sixtyten’s team, so his question is relevant to my interests.

I wasn’t taking pre-pay for entry, but I can, I suppose.

I meant for food, but can combine the two if needed in advance

1 Like

I prefer in advance, but day of works.

Hey Guys - I’m looking for a team I can join for KOS 2017 :slight_smile:
pm me if you have a free spot in yours

Posting this here for reference when I post this all over stimslack. Yes! Some of us here actually enjoy some physical activity so I propose a flag football game in the field outside of the bar! This is the easiest place to play, but the issue is due to a dinner afterwards and reg starting at 10, the best time likely for this is at 9AM.

So! If you can wake up early and would like to play some flag football, sign up below:

6 Likes

I’m trying to find people for a replacement KoS team, if you’re interested in playing but not on a team yet please PM me. Don’t worry, I will not be on it. I’m going to message a few people that I know expressed interest or are currently listed as free agents.

1 Like

Forwarning whoever is on my football team is going to be expected to prepare at least 3 touchdkwn dances ahead of time and share them with the team.

3 Likes

I have a lot of scraped video from boot camps featuring TD celebrations in development, PM for footage

Anyone still looking for a KOS team? Mine has 2 openings now, pm me if you want to join.

You don’t even know the lvl of my dirtybird

Just a reminder on a tentative time table:

THU, NOV. 2nd
10A - Registration
11A - Start
11:15A-12:20P - Round 1
12:35-1:40 - Round 2
1:40-2:45 - Lunch
2:45-3:50 - Round 3
4:05-5:10 - Round 4
5:25-6:30 - Round 5

All times are tentative, and will prob. vary by 10min or so.

6 Likes

Oh.

I have an important dinner date. Rounds will be 65 minutes.

4 Likes