Any interest in an virtual meetup?

Guess I can do Monday 10pm-12am EST, although I only voted for 10-11. >:[

Ok, based on the voting I think I’m going to schedule the meetup “officially” from 7pm EST to 11pm EST. Four hours feels about right. People could of course show up early or stay as late as they want. Any other opinions on this?

10 Likes

Thanks everyone for showing up! It was fun! See you next week! Perhaps I’ll make an official announcement of some sort. Let me know if you would like me to advertise outside of Stimhack.

3 Likes

If some europeans are interested we could schedule a time that worked for us, either using the same discord or set up another if it would get too busy by having both on the same.

I can nerver go to meetups so would definitely be interested!

2 Likes

we play european times but due to some irl issues we don’t get out to much to play in person. Would love to a see a centralized EU meetup online somewhere :slight_smile:

Aw snap, I forgot this was today! Would have been perfect, since the weather and general traffic kept me away from my local Monday meetup. Maybe on a future rainy day =)

That would be awesome, and I think you should use the same server. No reason not to. Nobody else will be on at the same time, and if they are, no reason you can’t all play together!

Heck, I would probably join in on an EU session!

1 Like

Ok, so checking the same thing for a EU session:

First which days you can regularly play:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday

0 voters

And then times, check all the times that you regularly can play:

• 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
  • 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT
  • 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm GMT
  • 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
  • 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT
  • 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm GMT
  • 11:00 pm - 12:00 am GMT
  • 12:00 am - 1:00 am GMT
  • 1:00 am - 2:00 am GMT

0 voters

Not super huge interest but let’s go with wednesdays 7pm-11pm GMT for the european session and we can talk then about where we want to advertise it and such :slight_smile: