Applications for NISEI Leadership Positions are NOW OPEN!

Originally published at: Applications for NISEI Leadership Positions are NOW OPEN! - StimHack

Discuss the latest article here.

8 Likes

Do you know when the treasurer role will be open for applicants?

It probably won’t be something that is filled immediately or by the selection committee, thought this is all subject to change. It’s basically up to the Board once selected.

The reason is that the org won’t need money at first, and the position is super serious. We need someone on solid legal footing. They’ll likely have to be hand picked from a short list.

3 Likes

Really exciting stuff!

Even FFG seems to support this effort :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

From FFG’s Designer Journal, when designers provided advice for aspiring game designers:

Build a custom scenario or campaign for Arkham Horror: The Card Game or The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Make a custom A Game of Thrones: The Card Game or Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game expansion to play with your friends. Create mechanics and statistics for a new set of miniatures for Star Wars™: Legion (you don’t have to actually make the miniatures unless you want to!) or play a game of Cosmic Encounter using aliens you created.

2 Likes

Damn I just found out about this, I’d love to be able to apply in the future, if possible. I’m located in the middle east and we have an ok sized netrunner community. Thank you.

2 Likes

Stay tuned! The leadership positions will be filled soon, and then those people will need team members!

1 Like

Alright great, thanks!