Bad cards nominations, Mumbad cycle

Looks like we gonna have us a real proper showdown, Akshara versus Ramujan.

As much as I hate Ramujan, Akshara is a corp card. End of story.

You can install Akshara off Hayley for free, then use her click to play a Price of Freedom, sacrificing herself. You can do this for 3 turns in a row without recursion.

This single, silly example is more than we can say for Ramujan.

3 Likes

At least ramujan prevents Stimhack damage.

You know, when Ramujin first came out, I could not believe that people actually considered that trash.

Replicator, Bazaar, Aesopā€™s and Ramujan for a handy +12 credits from a single click.

Sure it takes 6 turns to get those credits after the ridiculous setup but itā€™s something. Not something good. Just something.

Except that Stimhack says the damage cannot be prevented. Therefore, still trash.

2 Likes

12 more hours to get your nominations in

Ramujan Reliant BMI

Do that with spy camera out of geist, gain so much value you forget about soulless Indian children eating cereal forever

I actually tried this with netchips (replicator, bazaar and Aesopā€™s), but itā€™s damn slow for what is essentially a complicated daily casts. I might try it again with chaos theory or silhouette to see whether you can do anything interesting at the extreme of small deck size.

Totally playable with Geist, though (spy camera and tech trader as opposed to the other consumer grades with Aesopā€™s)

Hereā€™s a comment i wrote on the numbers on chatterjee university on the reddit.

Ultimately, it ends up pretty niche, but it seems like itā€™s potentially quite strong in that niche. If thereā€™s a deck out there that can really make good use it off a bunch of 3+ credit programs, then it would be great.

2 Likes

oops. Never played Ramujan anyway.