Scoring is too complicated for me. How about:
Name cards that you think will be played in more than one Stimhack listed winning deck. This is deliberately a high bar.
+2 for each correct guess.
-1 for each incorrect guess.
-1 for each card you didn't name that was played.
Example: for The Spaces Between, my list of competitive tier cards was:
- Enhanced Login Protocol (+2)
- Cache (+2)
- Will-o'-the-Wisp (-1, since it only appeared once)
I lose one point for not naming Net Celebrity, which was played. Total of 2 points of a possible 6.
So here's my First Contact competitive tier list:
- IQ - fluctuating strength annoys Atman and can go out of Yog range easily.
- Crisium Grid - interacts with a LOT of popular cards, good trash cost and 1 influence means you can play it even though Weyland sucks.
- Hades Shard - fits in Noise, helps against Jackson.
I think there are other good cards in the pack, but they don't fit into already strong archetypes nor do they push weak archetypes over the top.