So, Eater + keyhole, Eater + femme + retrieval run, has been all the hotness. I’ve played a few games at this point - and this point I’m pretty satisfied by how well it answers anarch.
Beyond Thunderdome (or how to beat the new anarch suite)
Weyland Consortium: Because We Built It (A Study in Static)
- 1x Chronos Project (First Contact)
- 3x Glenn Station (Order and Chaos)
- 1x Government Takeover (Order and Chaos)
- 1x Hades Fragment (Up and Over)
- 2x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)
- 3x Executive Boot Camp (All That Remains)
- 1x IT Department (The Source) •
- 3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) •••
- 2x Crisium Grid (First Contact)
- 1x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
- 3x Housekeeping (Order and Chaos)
- 3x Interns (Mala Tempora)
- 3x Patch (Order and Chaos)
- 3x Sub Boost (Order and Chaos)
- 1x Trick of Light (Trace Amount) •••
Code Gate (7)
- 1x Rainbow (Honor and Profit)
15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.
I haven’t tested the decks against non-anarch. But I have to say, I actually enjoyed BWBI.
So, due to Goverment Takeover, your agenda density is low. It means you’re going to lose a few games from an early GT. But it hasn’t happened yet, for me. Use Jackson, Fast Track, and Glenn station to control the location of GT.
Swordsman for eater (patch as necessary to get out of femme/mimic range)
Executive Boot camp - to rez ice against valencia, leela, blackmail, naisir
Architect - patch it with patch, sub, to boost the cost of keyhole runs. Architect can’t be trashed … perfect for parasites.
Fast track to pull government takeover and stick it on a glennstation. Or to pull chronos.
Remember - small ice in front of same type big ice to prevent cutlery. Rainbow is your all purpose defense.
Run the deck poor - you have crisium - but the best defense is just to make account siphon unprofitable.
Potential mods to deck:
Levy (to find swords men) probably will drop a crisium (or even 2) after further testing.
Never used IT department. game is usually won by the time I get it. I meant to replace this with EM. EM is gold against valencia (EBC --> EM --> remove BP before valencia can install IJ).
Also useful vs naisir.
I didn’t use builder much, except as a shield against cutlery. Need to look if its carrying its weight.
edit: also chum is fun in this deck in case the runner decides to bypass, or allow architect to fire.
Other fun bits: Chum >Builder>(Some random ice). At your discrection… you can later move builder…