BIG ICE ONLY. would like some feedback

This deck mainly features stuff to get massive HB ice out for cheap to stall while building up a silly remote, or trick into flatlining (whirlpool, chum + brain damage ice).

Couple thoughts:
Chum can play to both stop inside job, force players to break routines on femme’d ice, and can also combo with cards coming out of Awakening Center. (Chum + janus = 8cred & gg?)

Alix works really really nicely as a income generator since playing Bioroid Efficiency and Oversight AI count as another install.

If I score an efficiency committee, I will likely be able to set up crazy defenses (and $$$$$ with alix) with the 6 clicks

I just threw this together though and I want some thoughts. I might try to run this in a tournament this weekend

Identity:
Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future (Core)

Total Cards: (46)
Agenda (9)
Accelerated Beta Test (Core #55) x2
Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus #51) x3
Priority Requisition (Core #106) x2
Efficiency Committee (Creation and Control #5) x2

Asset (3)
Alix T4LB07 (Creation and Control #8) x3

ICE (16)
Ichi 1.0 (Core #62) x3
Ichi 2.0 (Creation and Control #17) x3
Janus 1.0 (What Lies Ahead #12) x3
Chum (Core #75) x2 ■
Whirlpool (Humanity’s Shadow #94) x2 ■■
Heimdall 2.0 (Creation and Control #15) x3

Operation (15)
Oversight AI (A Study in Static #79) x3 ■■
Bioroid Efficiency Research (Creation and Control #13) x3
Hedge Fund (Core #110) x3
Archived Memories (Core #58) x3
Anonymous Tip (Core #83) x3 ■

Upgrade (3)
Awakening Center (Creation and Control #21) x3

Total Agenda Points: 20

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 51
Jinteki: 6
NBN: 3
The Weyland Consortium: 6

My only thought is you’ll have a lot of this:

Turn 1: Um… I’ll draw. Hmm. I’ll draw again. I’ll install this ice I can’t afford to rez.

But try it out, maybe I’m wrong :smile: I guess you could draw the nuts and have an insane open. I do know that one of your centrals will be indefensible at the start of every game. Also there’s a decent chance you will have no ice in your opening hand… not frequently, but enough to notice.

[Edit: Sorry, to translate, you need more ice overall (something like 19-22 if you’re planning on using Awakening Center) and cheap ice to start the game with. If you get Account Siphoned or Indexed first turn because you can’t get it up you’ve probably lost the game. If you’re really married to the idea of doing this, I would actually consider going down to 45 cards to maximize the likelihood of having a BER or OAI in your opening hand because you’re a sitting duck without it]

As @szymkodf said, you need cheap early game ice. I also do not trust the Whirlpool, since I see Crypsis a on the table a lot still. If you want to both have actual ICE and staff an Awakening Center, you’re going need more ICE in general, too.

I’d drop Anonymous Tip and Whirlpool and add five more nice small ICE: Ice Wall for maximum cheap ETRness and Eli for that mid-range-but-still-useful-late sweet spot. I love BER/Awakened Janus a ton.

Youre going to get 7-0ed by any player who simply runs you with no rig.

Literally the only rig a runner needs all game to crush this deck is one E3 implants.

Your ichis dont even do anything because they dont ever have to install a program.