How far can you push Amped in a single turn? It doesn't matter if you're well into negative hand size if you've won already, right? For reference, the spoiled version of Amped reads like this:
Event(1). Gain (Click), (Click), (Click) and take 1 brain damage.
Let's assume an unrealistic situation: full grip of 5 cards, infinite credits, 20 cards in stack, 3x Trope@5 and 3x SoT on the table. I'm going to be intellectually dishonest here and assume that the cards I brain away are never the ones I want:
- Start is Amped -> Duggar's. You're left with 2 clicks, 13 cards, 1 brain damage.
- Then if you Amped again, you have 4 clicks, 11 cards and 2 brain damage.
- Amped again: 6 clicks, 9 cards, 3 brain damage.
- Each installed SoT is net +1 click, -1 card, +1 brain damage, so that leaves us on 9 clicks, 6 cards, 6 brain damage.
- Duggar's again: 5 clicks, 16 cards, 6 brain damage.
- Each Deja Vu in hand gives you a net +1 click, -2 card, +1 brain damage: 8 clicks, 10 cards, 9 brain damage.
- The stack is now empty. We can start recursing Tropes for 3x Amped, 1x Quality Time and 1x some other chaff. So the play is:
- Click Trope: 7 clicks, 10 cards, 9 brain damage.
- Play QT: 6 clicks, 15 cards, 9 brain damage.
- Play Amped: 8 clicks, 13 cards, 10 brain damage.
- Play Amped: 10 clicks, 11 cards, 11 brain damage.
- Play Amped: 12 clicks, 9 cards, 12 brain damage.
- So that's a net +4 clicks, -1 card, +3 brain damage. We can do that with the other two Tropes to get up to 20 clicks, 7 cards and 18 brain damage.
- I think that's all the available recursion exhausted at this point, except for the Big Green Reset Button - play Levy AR Lab Access: 19 clicks, 5 cards, 18 brain damage.
- Stretching the limits of plausibility, let's Duggar's into triple Amped: 21 clicks, 11 cards, 21 brain damage.
- SoTs won't be any good this time around, Trope's been exiled but we can still do the Deja Vu -> Amped play 3 more times: 24 clicks, 5 cards, 24 brain damage.
- So Levy-ing gets you +6 clicks, sets you back onto 5 cards and +6 brain damage. Doing that twice more gets you up to 36 clicks, 5 cards, 36 brain damage. I'm sure it's possible to win from there using a combination of DLR and Hades Shard and whatever else. But it requires a big bucket of money and the-stars-are-now-right levels of luck to stop yourself braining away anything at the wrong time. If there was a runner version of reclamation order, I'd be a little concerned. If there was a card that let the runner pick what to discard, I'd be very concerned. But I don't think we've got a game-breaking infinite click engine yet. (In O:NR, Preying Mantis/Poisoned Water Supply decks could use Emergency Self-Construct to clear brain damage - we can't do that. Preying Mantis - their version of Joshua B. - wasn't unique and gave a brain damage at the end of the turn instead of a tag.)
More realistically, what can you do with all these extra clicks if your hand is getting blasted all the time? You need programs/hardware/resources with (click) abilities. The only things I can see with abusable-looking (Click) abilities are Duggar's and DLR. If you're not planning on a single turn of going off, a lot of the others become interesting (MOpus, Mr. Li, ProCon, ...) It's a good thing that there's that 3x limit on any card; otherwise we'd be seeing decks with a pretty good chance of winning on turn 1. Something like:
5x Easy Mark
3x Sure Gamble
3x Same Old Thing
3x Levy AR Lab Access
3x Data Leak Reversal
3x John Masanori
1x Hades Shard
Should do the trick.