Cards and decks you are trying to make work, but can't

Last I checked Mark Yale can only be used to spend agenda counters.

That’s correct; I had a few agendas scored, including a firmware updates. Sorry for the ambiguity. I had chain scored the past few turns, hence why the mark yale worked so well.

I forgot this card.I really like the card and the flavor and one time I want to build a deck with Collective Conciousness + Compromised Employee.
But 2 Mem is what really sucks.

1 Like

I doubt The Board will ever be playable. The effect is power, but it’s practically useless since The Board is an asset and the runner can just trash it to null the effect, not to mention gain an additional 2 agenda points from doing so. Instead of making the runner have to steal more agendas, all The Board does is give the Runner a huge target for their game-winning “steal” once they’re on 5-6 agenda points. Honestly, even if the runner didn’t get 2 agenda points from trashing it, I feel like it’d still be a mediocre card.

The only use I can think of for the board is to ‘stop’ the runner from winning by being rezzing the Board just before a steal.

That, or to fuck with Adam who you’re managing to keep poor.

The solution to Collective Consciousness is running a 1 MU rig! Like Faust! But yea, sucks there isn’t a real situation in a traditional rig where CC can shine.

@And_Man If we ever get a card that benefits the Corp for being ahead in points, like an asset or ‘if then else’ operation, The Board could actually see a use. I’m not saying tier 1 or 2, but something like the other executives at least have - a nice jank deck to fit into. Director Haas can be excused, she is actually good.

Edit: Actually, a card that benefits the Corp winning will just be slotted into a rush deck without the Board, methinks.

If there was a Weyland card called something like “Win Harder” were you could do meat damage based point lead you had over the runner then The Board could be helpful.

…Yeah, I got nothing.