[Chaos Theory] Au Revoir Econ

Need the mems. Need.

If you’re really trying to make Au Revoir work, swallow your pride and start with the list that actually won a SC. Then make changes to suit your playstyle/meta. You won’t feel as special and unique, but you will win more games. Being a unique snowflake doesn’t get you any consideration in the top tier.

You need to get your combo out as soon as possible and start making money. I don’t know what your average is, but with SMC/Clone Chip/Stimhack I can reliably get all three Au Revoirs out by turn 3 or 4 most games.

If you want to do Test Run/Scavenge/Modded shenanigans, why not just build that deck? Exile works great for stupid Femme tricks.

1 Like

I didn’t want to be the guy to say it, but… Uhhhhh yeahhh.
The idea was not yours, and I personally know that the guy who came up with this tried a looooooot of different combos to try to get this combo early, and although Stimhack/Box-E seems a bit unnecessary at first, but if you try it, it is actually the most effective way to play agenst the current meta.

If you need it, why do you have only one copy? :wink:

I am thinking something along
-CT
-1x Monolith
+Hayley
+2x astrolabe
+1x CyberSolutions
+2x visage
+1x clone chip.

My reasoning is that Monolith is a beast to install, Either it has to cook on the PW for a long time, or you have to pour insane money on it. And if the memory is needed, we want it up asap. Hence, we split it up into multiple cards. In this case, visage, Hayley and Cybersolutions. Visage mitigates the cheaper install cost, Hayley mitigates the faster installs and cybersolutions mitigates the memory problems. Visage and cybersolutions are both easier on the tempo than Monolith.

Since we lost CT, we need to mitigate the bigger deck size, this is done with astro and clone chip. Clone to find pieces faster and astro helps with draw and memory.

With a deck with this amount of installables, Hayley should really help with setup time. We have lost 1 MU, but one of the visages or astros could become an akamatsu if it is really a problem.

This is getting jankier and jankier. Hayley may get a full rig set up quicker, but she’s a lot slower putting a combo together than CT is.

And if you’re switching to Hayley, you really want the Stimhacks so you can double-install off PW mid-run with the extra credits.

Would Hyperdriver be a good card in these AR:CT* decks? You’re wanting to build up a lot of memory and leprechaun is a tutorable program.

Three scenarios which all seem pretty swell:

1. Early game: install it and burn it next turn to accelerate your set up (via draws/installs etc)
  2. Mid game: install it and burn it next turn for +8 credits, seems like a pretty good deal.
  3. Late game: save it and use it to power big digs/hammering that caprice remote/firing quest completed through a nisei token.

*Need to find something to make the decks acronym ARCTIC

1 Like

Au Revoir Chaos Theory Infinite Clicks Cash

2 Likes

Or Infinite Cash

1 Like

I had hyperdriver on the brain but this is so much better.

Its untested, but this is what I came up with, strictly trying to get the ability to gain 21 credits per turn (hyperdriver for 7 clicks, triple au revoir), efficient breakers, RnD lock.

Chaos Theory Wünderkind
15 influence spent (max 15) •••••••••••••••
40 cards (min 40)
Cards up to The Underway
Event Event (12)

3x Diesel
1x Levy AR Lab Access
2x Modded
3x Quality Time
3x Sure Gamble
Hardware Hardware (8)

3x Clone Chip