Kit seems to be the fan boy shaper and for good reason, she is super fun to play. However, a lot of people steer away from her or don’t place really high that often with her. This is due to lack of representation as well as the lack and will to actually play her when options like PPVP Kate is around. I can’t blame them but outside of Chris Hinkes, no one represents her at a high level. I think she has the potential to be a tier 1.5 deck when piloted properly. So let’s talk competitive kit.
To start off, here is a list that is more of the Chris Hinkes style with a few additives of my own since he hasn’t published a recent decklist in awhile.
Rielle “Kit” Peddler: Transhuman (Creation and Control)
- 3x Diesel (Core Set)
- 1x Legwork (Honor and Profit) ••
- 3x Modded (Core Set)
- 2x Quality Time (Humanity’s Shadow)
- 3x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
- 2x Stimhack (Core Set) ••
- 3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)
- 2x The Maker’s Eye (Core Set)
- 2x Vamp (Trace Amount) ••••
- 1x Akamatsu Mem Chip (Core Set)
- 2x Astrolabe (Up and Over)
- 1x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
- 3x R&D Interface (Future Proof)
- 3x Personal Workshop (Cyber Exodus)
- 2x Cerberus “Lady” H1 (All That Remains)
- 2x Femme Fatale (Core Set) ••
- 3x Gordian Blade (Core Set)
- 1x Torch (Mala Tempora)
10 influence spent (max 10)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains
This is defined by it’s mopus / vamp combo that he has been playing for as long as anyone can remember. It gains a lot of money off mopus and vamps the corp into a position where their scoring window is suddenly gone.
I’ve been testing this variant of mine, which I’ve enjoyed, but there are so many different packages that kit can utilize. A lot of people like Kati since she only runs once a turn. Others swear by spooned, parasite, atman, datasucker, and even recently London Library. She has so many different avenues she can go down, but only 10 influence to do so. Her choices require the deck be built around that commitment.
I’ve played Kit as stealth, with kate / proCo package, with this stimshop variant I’m running now, as big rig, and other jank inbetween with paintbrush, but I inevitably end up thinking my build is weak or not on par yet.
I created this topic for a few reasons:
- To discuss what packages people consider competitive on Kit
- What decks have people been playing to success
- How to fix her weakest MU, which seems to me personally to be astrobiotics.
I’ll also accept any questions or advice on my deck. I admit that I am in no way , shaper, or form a professional pilot or builder of kit and will be humble in suggestions.