I hope you don’t mind if I ask for your comments, thoughts and suggestions on another Core+Genesis decklist again.
I am kinda the alpha gamer in our group, so if one of us struggles with a deckbuild I am the one who tries to buff it up a little bit. I really like to play shaper, but a few in our group wanted to play with anarch, but they weren’t very successful so far. Anarch was struggling in our meta, both when were playing with only the core box, 3 core boxes and now with core+genesis.
I have read many-many decklists but when we try them out we can’t pilot them at all.
I toyed around with this decklist for some time now and it seems to work very well, I have 5-0 against Jinteki, 2-3 vs NBN fast adv, 3-1 vs Weyland (normal?) and 2-4 vs HB glacier. I am curious what your oppinion is on it.
Coincidently it is MWL 1.2 legal
Genesis - Anarch - Noise - Djinn deck
Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core Set)
- 2x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
- 3x Infiltration (Core Set)
- 3x Stimhack (Core Set)
- 3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
- 3x Surge (Humanity’s Shadow)
- 3x Armitage Codebusting (Core Set)
- 3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
- 2x Public Sympathy (Cyber Exodus)
- 3x Wyldside (Core Set) ★★★
- 3x Crypsis (Core Set)
- 1x Datasucker (Core Set)
- 1x Deep Thought (Future Proof) ●●
- 3x Djinn (Core Set)
- 1x Imp (What Lies Ahead)
- 1x Medium (Core Set)
- 1x Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus)
- 2x Parasite (Core Set) ★★
- 1x Pheromones (Humanity’s Shadow) ●●
- 3x Snitch (Cyber Exodus) ●●●●● ●
15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Future Proof
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.