Could you play with one type of ICE?

I tried this out of Personal Evolution with code gates a while back, the idea being the constant net damage would allow you to potentially snipe recursion/breakers, plus the ability to run Chronos Project without feeling too terrible to make things go away permanently. Swordsman in faction can help with strong AI decks and code gates do a decent job of being punishing and ending the run.

I believe I made the deck before Port Anson Grid was out which could be decent destruction if they don’t have much in the way of other breakers out.

The biggest problem I remember hitting was that Will O’ the Wisp still lets them grab the agendas but now I’m cackling to think of rezzing the Will O’ the Wisp and the Port Anson grid before they declare the access, making them choose between the two. Still probably bad though.

This Wisp/OTG combo makes a lot of sense, for the same reason as Wisp/Ash. It neuters the successful run (by redirecting it), and if the remote is walled off and you just buried their fracter…

And you can make it even more crushing with Crisium etc.