Data & Destiny Spoilers

I think focusing on stealing the runners credits through tags is the most viable way of making a strong spark deck. Like, what Reina is for runners, spark shall be for corps

Product Placement is great for this. I started someone at 3 once :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Architect is probably good in spark. That is all. Oh, maybe minelayer too for special offer. Anyone?

1 Like

I put my list up on NRDB, and its actually been doing well, though a lot of that is the surprise of it. I do think its a fantastic ID though, with little thought I put something together that never has cash problems, and can strain runner econ pretty well, and offers lots of remotes to infuriate kate players. Making the runner start turn 1 with 3 credits is a a great ability

I’ve played 3-4 games with Spark and they were all fast and mean. You create situations that the runner really kind of needs to run and deal with to do well, and you’ve already stolen 1-2 credits from him, but if he goes on those runs he’s surely going to end up poorer while you frequently end up richer. With Ash and Product Placements and other must-trash cards, combined with funds to set up taxing servers, Spark is a trolly little shit of a never-advance deck. It’s what the old Making News deck was like that didn’t actually really care too much about traces. They gave it a new home.

The runner accessing a Product Placement on a hail-mary run before you win is a really pants-dropping way to finish off a game.

5 Likes