Edward Kim - 24/7 Hammer Time

So with the meta going where it is with DD has the time come for a runner who can smash operations like a boss? Maybe.

Here is my beta idea for a kim run all the time deck. Also probably cut the nerve agent and an i’ve had worse for two plascretes depending.

24/7 Smash Cycle

Edward Kim: Humanity’s Hammer (Order and Chaos)

Event (11)
3x Career Fair (Breaker Bay) [color=#4169E1]•••[/color]
2x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
3x I’ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)

Hardware (5)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control) [color=#32CD32]••••• •[/color]
2x Desperado (Core Set) [color=#4169E1]••••• •[/color]

Resource (13)
2x Adjusted Chronotype (The Valley)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
2x Scrubber (A Study in Static)
3x Wyldside (Core Set)

Icebreaker (5)
1x Corroder (Core Set)
2x Faust (The Underway)
2x Mimic (Core Set)

Program (11)
1x Clot (The Valley)
2x D4v1d (The Spaces Between)
2x Datasucker (Core Set)
2x Medium (Core Set)
1x Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus)
3x Parasite (Core Set)
15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Underway

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Turning is going to suck.

so how do we fix that

we have d4vid and if they put it on a central we have parasite.

A single Yog is the only thing that springs to mind.

Edit: agree with your post though. Not to mention it’s inherent Clickablity.

Code I suggest you give these decks a modicum of testing before inflicting them on us.

1 Like

Is Faust right in a desperado deck? Standard Anarch rig might be better? D4v1d is fine for Turing.

Also existing thread.

i have played a deck very similiar to this with whizzard. It is not an untested archetype

okay so you’ve played NOT this deck in NOT this metagame, untested. The other people posting deck lists here are sharing the products of their own hard work. Have some respect for them and try to do the same.

how can i delete this post and put it in the right post, not an intentional post in the wrong place haven’t used stimhack in like 2 years. Also, a little bit of civility goes a long way. My posting a deck in the wrong place is not the same as disrespecting every creator on this forum. Also I have posted a few finished highly polished decks in my time to NetrunnerDB so I understand how much work goes into them.

Again, not trying to be disrespectful to anyone. How do I put this where its supposed to be.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the deck @CodeMarvelous. No worries. There is an “Ed Kim appreciation thread”. Scroll down a bit in the threads, you’ll find it.

1 Like

Also there is a blob section for untested decks, where you can post with the intention of getting a little help fleshing out the weaknesses and rounding off the corners.

I think this does kind of bring to light that we should have a way to denote the ID/build specific threads that already exist. The cutesy names are great, but its not fully intuitive. Is there anyway to sticky a folder of threads so you can drill in and find the ID specific threads?

1 Like