European Nationals 2016 thread

Really really Nice and even Belgium is to far away :frowning:

Congrats to Michiel Questier (@Okkdoko) who won the belgian national. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Epic games in the cut, really tight play all around. It’s really a shame that none of it was recorded.

Had a massive amount of fun (except for when I was eliminated of course :stuck_out_tongue: ). Great organization, I really enjoyed the space we all had. A huge amount of thanks to you @MrMint and Joffrey for handling everything well and fluidly. No issues whatsoever. :slight_smile:

And of course, many congratulations to @Okkdoko! It’s fully deserved that this superb player is the new Belgian champ. Honorary mentions to @massisi from the UK for making it super hard to defend the home turf.

4 Likes

Thanks for organizing the event @MrMint; had a great time and whole tournament ran smooth as butter. Obviously the stars aligned perfectly for me, and I got quite lucky when it mattered during the cut. Big props to @massisi who played super tight in all games I saw; needed some pretty nuts draws against you in the end to avoid a Brit running away with our title!

Decided to play Andiesucker some weeks ago and changed from ctm to Josh Solfood few days ago. Choice was pretty solid for the NBN and crim infested field we expected. Decks are on nrdb for those interested:

5 Likes