fyi fonts looks better now

1 Like

I really really like the new look!!

(edit: maybe this is just an idiosyncrasy of mine, but the needle into the icon girl’s head makes me uncomfortable; what do you think about the same icon but without the needle into the brain area?)

Okay, a serious suggestion from me (something I really hope you consider changing), so you know how you have a bunch of articles posted on the main page in two columns?

Well, sometimes I want to look at the latest deck whereas most of the time I was to read the long tournament write-ups, articles about strategy, or article by Alex. So what I was thinking is:

What if you put all the tournament decklist only articles in one column only while you put all the articles with text in them in the second column (could be tournament reports with decklists but only if they have a write-up with them or any kind of strategy write-ups, etc.)?

You could pick which column left or right seems more appropriate to decklists versus write-ups.

But anyway, I strongly insist you incorporate this suggestion because it is really unfortunate to just have them mixed with each other as the really good write-ups get lost in the ton of deck postings. (I’m not sure about the new design where each deck gets its own post, but if you are going to keep it, then I strongly suggest you separate it from the write-ups so that the write-ups don’t get buried).

I agree, that is why things currently are that way. :wink:

2 Likes

Ah sorry! great! I need to look more closely!

Been so busy, missing Netrunner and the Stimhack community

I think both of these are fixed now. Thoughts?

The site looks great, the only thing I would change would be, deck lists with white text on black backgrounds that’s murder on the eyes. I always am thankful I have the “READER” button option in the top right in Safari to fix this. But I feel bad for those others who are reading white on black background pages whew…

I guess they are getting stim hacked huh!?! cause that’s what it feels like!!

Laters…

I personally like white on black background but to each their own.

One thing that would be great in my opinion would be alternate forum skins that we can select. I used to use a forum that I could make light blue on black background, which was very easy on the eyes. Not sure if your forum software allows it though.