New Corp Deck
The Foundry: Refining the Process (The Spaces Between)
- 3x Accelerated Beta Test (Core Set)
- 1x Director Haas’ Pet Project (Creation and Control)
- 2x Gila Hands Arcology (Creation and Control)
- 1x Hades Fragment (Up and Over)
- 2x Priority Requisition (Core Set)
- 1x Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus)
- 3x Daily Business Show (All That Remains) •••
- 2x Executive Boot Camp (All That Remains) ••
- 3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) •••
- 3x Melange Mining Corp. (Core Set)
- 2x Archived Memories (Core Set)
- 1x Celebrity Gift (Opening Moves) •••
- 3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
- 3x Shipment from MirrorMorph (Core Set)
- 3x NEXT Silver (Upstalk)
Code Gate (11)
- 2x Dracō (What Lies Ahead)
- 1x Mother Goddess (Upstalk)
13 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.
Use one Iq on Hq. With shipment from mirror, sometime early in the game, you should be able to use ebc to rez for 0-2. Try to get as many IQ’s rezzed as you can. When the runner runs hq, use Panic (during approach) to inflate the value of all your in Play IQs. Research station for the St 9 sentry - or more.
EBC is also critical for rezzing Next ICE.
DBS is amazing for getting the right card on draw. However, honestly, 3 is probably overkill.
As configured here, next ice leaves you vulnerable to parasite recursion. I’m really awaiting the next pack, which resolves some of those issues. Alternately, you can go with a bio ice setup or grail. Grail rocks, in which case go with:
-1 Cel Gift -3 DBS + 2 Gal, +2 Lanc +2 Mer + 3 Adonis +1 eve (-Next)
if you prefer bio +3 Howler, + 2 HB2 +2 Janus +2 Ber - Next, -Mother. Leaves you susceptible to d4.