Full Art Worlds Decks

Hey, they listened to us.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

D’Architect

15 Likes

Side effect of this: If they update the WNP printing, they widely distribute the errata’d version very easily.

2 Likes

Not saying it was all me, but I did have an impassioned discussion with Zach at Worlds and about a half a dozen of my friends that work for FFG.

I pointed out how KoS was a competitive event a third the size of the main event and could have been bigger, had attendance not been capped. Also, that ANRPC events were popping up all over the country with huge attendance.

Point being that, if we open enough dialogs and keep changing things up (ala ANRPC and fan events), I think they might actually listen. We just need to show interest, and make sure to talk their ears of at Worlds. :smiley:

1 Like

Sleeveless Dan Pavilion is now unique.

2 Likes

Luckily I’m conditioned to buy 3x of FFG products already!

2 Likes

But if you’ll look on a different perspective, buying this as a new player will taught you important things:

1. Play Android Netrunner.
  2. Be proactive about learning the new rules, cards interactions, erratum, latest FAQ and MWL for competitive play.
  3. Be active on the community(coz you’ll have questions for sure or opinions too).
  4. Etc…
2 Likes

If nothing else, the most important part, you can get 3 jackson howards!

3 Likes

Since these might be printed at ffg they might put an insert in about the mwl if it’s not too late.

Yeah its kind of crazy, we went from having too few Jacksons a few months ago. Then we had ANRPC promo jacksons at team event, and now we get store champs and Worlds jacksons.

1 Like

It would be great to see them do one of these for each faction. It may have been on the cards, but poor Weyland probably made them think, no.

Seems like a no-brainer… at least if they like money. :slight_smile:

@mediohxcore: the next time you win worlds, can you please include some of the one-ofs? Thank you.

3 Likes

Not sure that dude have a special need to accelerate ?

2 Likes

Alt-arts with Dan could be a Patreon stretch goal, just sayin’. :wink:

2 Likes

This is well cool, though it would have been even better if they also distributed the top swiss decks for each faction that isn’t the Champs faction. New players could then pick pre-con’s of the faction they like the most.

Would also give incentives for high swiss placement at worlds even if you miss the cut/discourage ID like behaviour.

6 Likes

I remember back when the MTG Pro tour first started they printed up a set with the top 8 decks or so from the tournament. My local store bought one and we had a blast playing them against each other. With MTG being a ccg the cards weren’t tourney legal but I always thought it was an awesome idea.

It would be cool to have a set of the top decks from worlds to play with. I like the ideas people have been posting about to the top ids from swiss.

1 Like

This is the best thing that ever happened.

36 Likes

My FLGS still has about 10 copies of Opening Moves… :wink:

Its funny you said that. My friend and I only bought Carlos Ramao’s Psychatog deck and all we did was jam the mirror.

1 Like