Google Maps All US Store Championship Locations (with dates as I get them)

All Netrunner Store Championship by Region, by state (Completed!!!), by date and time (Only have WI, CO and some IL)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zr2CwW_fkqLE.k3ANKo81tICg&usp=sharing

Feel free to post your areas Dates and REGISTRATION times (not start times) and I will update this with that information! I would prefer a large list over one store at a time if possible. It will make it easier for me.

Region I: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
Region II: New Jersey, New York
Region III: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Region IV: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
Region V: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
Region VI: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
Region VII: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
Region VIII: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
Region IX: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada
Region X: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington

9 Likes

MA, Battleground Games - 2/28, Registration starts at 11:30am (http://www.battlegroundgames.com/plainville-calendar/)
(sorry for just the one; I checked a few other websites but didn’t see anything)

3 Likes

Updated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UOkmLSSzosnuDEYD2f29ZK3t6Fb4RkZGFc_PW44pB58/edit#gid=0

2 Likes

The Mayhem Collectibles event for Iowa is happening in Des Moines, not Ames. It looks like FFG has the wrong Mayhem listed on their website. I have sent an email to let them know.

Anyway the event is happening on 1/23. Entry fee will probably be $10. Registration at around 11 AM and start time around noon (I believe, @Tundinator should know better than me).

The Critical Hit Games event in Iowa City is happening on 1/30 and will be using the MWL a few days early. @hasserik or @Giesch should have more information.

The Bellevue NE store championship is also happening on 1/30 and will also be using the MWL early. Their facebook event page gives 12 PM for a time, but I am not sure if that is the start time or the registration time.

That is all that I am aware of for now.

1 Like

Updated with MN and IA information

@Spags must have really pissed someone off at Worlds, because there’s nothing within 75 miles of us this year.

1 Like

I would love to think it’s that nefarious, but, like 9/11 Truthers and the sort thinking the government is adept enough to pull that off, I don’t believe FFG is even aware. It’s just a matter of having shite local store that have no one pushing OP. @nungunz is starting at BGB Bayshore, but, got going too late to push them to apply.

1 Like

Games Universe is getting on board too and the MKE FB group has grown pretty quickly in the last few weeks. Hopefully will have my league management software ready for beta release today.

Pleasant Grove, Utah Blakfyre Games. Feb 27 10 am. Game Night Games in Salt Lake City is March 5 but I don’t know start time.

Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

I have checked in on the following:

Black Moon Games (Lebanon, NH) February 6, Registration at 10am
Comic Boom (Keene, NH) February 21, Registration 11:30am
Toys N Things (Danvers, MA) February 21, Registration 1pm (thanks @notrocketscience)
Battleground Games (Plainsville, MA) February 28, Registration 11:30am
Pandemonium Games (Cambridge, MA) March 19, Registration 11am
Relentless Dragon (Nashua, NH) March 6, Registration 11am
Round Table Gaming (Carver, MA) March 20, Registration 12:30
Rivendell Books & Games (Rehoboth, MA) February 27, Registration 10am

Edit: Added and corrected info for Pandemonium, Toys N Things, and Rivendell Books and Games, sorry about bad info on Pandemonium’s date, 3/19 is the correct date.

5 Likes

11 AM registration for a 12 PM start confirmed for both Iowa events.

1 Like

That’s definitely not the right date for Pandemonium, because they’re going to hold it on a Saturday in March. I’m not sure if the actual date is nailed down yet.

1 Like

Probably the reason it’s not on the calendar. Like I said, I asked in the shop, but I’ve been waiting to confirm it.

As far as I am concerned, any date (and certainly mine above) is tentative until Pandemonium publishes it.

I’d love to see a Saturday date in March, since that doesn’t conflict with any of the other shops I’ve been looking at going to. If you have some influence on the date they set, push for a Saturday in March!

Updated all thanks!

Pandemonium is Saturday 3/19.

1 Like

Got it thanks!

Realms of Gaming in Troy, Il is on Feb. 6th at 12:00
Game Nite in St. Louis is on March 12th, and they haven’t posted a time yet.

Also Crossroad Games in Standish, Maine is 3/26. Their calendar says 11 AM, not clear if that’s when games start or when registration starts.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. I added it to my calendar, but I think the 26th is the day before Easter, and also late in the season. I may be burnt out, and loaded up with J-Ho’s by then, but I’ll keep it on my list and see if I can make it.

Thanks!