While the previous version worked just fine (for the most part…), its foundation was hacked together over a weekend and I have been putting off rewriting it… until now!
The new website should look and feel mostly like the old one. Your old stats should auto-import. If they for some reason do not, please try the button in the Settings tab.
I have implemented all previous features and added some new ones:
- Daily puzzles and practice mode are now separated into formats. Besides the previous default Eternal, you can now also select Standard, Neo (All-NSG), and Startup.
- Terminal Directive Campaign cards still appear, but are not separated into A, B, 2, 3, etc. anymore.
- A rules explanation is available and automatically opens on your first visit.
- Reduced animation settings of your OS are now respected.
- Editing of the statistics page
- This news page to inform you about new features
If you encounter bugs or have feature requests, please leave them at the project’s github page.
With the rewrite now complete, I have some exciting ideas to implement in the future. Stay tuned for updates and I hope you continue having fun with the puzzles!