[Great Lakes Circuit] - Milwaukee, WI - June 20th

Yeah, what he said. That’s why I was asking specifically, to reduce the chances of that setting being left by the wayside, forgotten :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Live on stream! Twitch Milwaukee Qualifier

2 Likes

I’m really hoping the games are archived too so that I can listen to everything I did wrong playing @Paranoid. I’ve gotta learn somehow.

This was a great event and big shoutout to @spags and @aandries for organizing and running it. I had a lot of fun!

2 Likes

I’m not finding the archived video from yesterday on either anrprocircuit or your twitch channel. Please let me know if it is available somewhere.

1 Like

I sincerely appologize but I didn’t realize twitch no longer defaults to “Automatically archive my broadcasts” when I created the account and so I never thought to go and check the box. As such, there is are no saved videos of the event :frowning: I have now enabled it so we’ll have footage for all future events that are streamed. Sorry everyone.

1 Like

Yeah. @dodgepong tried to warn. Oh well.

Thanx all who came out. Great time!

Alas…

I also recommend recording locally as well, because downloading the videos to edit or archive later is a pain. It’s pretty easy to enable on OBS and doesn’t add any extra performance load.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who came out! We had a great event and I heard a lot of people saying it was their best Netrunner and/or card tourney experience yet. 42 Ale House did an awesome job of hosting us, and we poured a lot of prize money into the event to make sure people got some unique and awesome items to tuck into their car for the ride home.

5 Likes

The prints and custom playmats you guys had for prizes were great!

2 Likes

Yes, thanx to @aandries and @Sotomatic for really help to make the event sing, and to everyone who came out. We had vehicles of Runners come in from Chicago, Wausau, the Fox River Valley, Madison, Round Lake, and even a few locals. @Paranoid took first with his tried and true Kate and RP decks. Fun was had by all, and everyone walked away with at least 6 alt art IDs and one other prize.

Event pics:

ANRPC GLC MKE 2015

Here are some breakdowns stats (I used the lovely NRTM):

4 Likes