Hacktivist Tournaments

Hey Friends,

For 2020, I started the online biweekly Hacktivist Tournaments. If you are interested in participating all you need to do is register 10 minutes before the event starts and I’ll add you to the tournament. Format is going to change from week to week so make sure to check what format we are playing and bring legal decks. It will be played entirely on jinteki.net and we will be coordinating via the slack channel #hacktivist-tournaments.

Tournament Schedule:

• 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 9:00PM EST/6:00PM PST
  • Three double sided 40 minute rounds (We might experiment with single sided rounds and different lengths of round time)

Prizes:

• Each tournament will have a grand prize for the winner that I will mail to them.
  • Midyear and End-of-year Invitational Tournament:

I’m going to hold two invitational tournaments based on the points you earn for each tournaments you participate in. The more you participate the more points you get and allow you to qualify for the midyear and end of year tournament.

I look forward to playing with you all and having a good 2020 running some nets.

4 Likes

Hey all the next Hacktivist Tournament will be Jan 21 at 9:00PM EST. The cut off to register for the event is 10 minutes before start time so 8:50pm EST and play will start at 9:00pm. Please register here if you plan on playing. https://forms.gle/odSkZcSpMVMNiPq77

Event Information:

If you have a question let me know

1 Like

I really like the idea and a lot of online tournaments have come up in the last months.
Would love to join but the US time is killing us in Europe :wink:

Will you be recording some of the games?

1 Like

I’m thinking about starting a euro friendly one on 2nd and 4th Wednesday or Thursday at 7:00pm UTC 00. I will record the games if there is even number of players and I don’t participate.

1 Like

Something for Europe would be great! But the question is, why we don’t do it by ourselfs? :wink:

What I like about it, it’s one day I play or I don’t but I don’t have to do a commitment over a longer period of time, like for most others.

1 Like

Hey all the next Hacktivist Tournament will be 2/4/2020 at 9:00PM EST. The cut off to register for the event is 10 minutes before start time so 8:50pm EST and play will start at 9:00pm. Please register here if you plan on playing. https://forms.gle/odSkZcSpMVMNiPq77

Event Information: - Standard Format - Supported Formats - Null Signal Games - All games played on Jinteki.net - Event coordination and communication on Slack in the #hacktivist-tournaments channel - 3 Rounds double sided (45 minutes each)

If you have a question let me know

2 Likes