Hey all, I’ve been playing some iteration of this deck for about 6 months in kitchen table NR but in the last 3 weeks I decided to really put it though its paces and tweak the core build.
The main idea behind this deck is to make a large differential between what the runner needs to score and what the corp needs to score. The scoring differential is achieved with the inclusion of Global Food Initiative & Shi.Kyū.
I’ve found its weakest opponents are Noise & Valencia Estevez. Like all corp decks Noise can be shut-down if I hit cerebral static early—sadly the same cant be said for Valencia Estevez—in its current iteration this deck has to rely on smart plays and praying to the FSM that VE doesn’t draw to much Blackmail + recursion.
I’d love to know what you think and how I could improve this deck.
Harmony Medtech: Biomedical Pioneer (Honor and Profit)
- 2x Adonis Campaign (Core Set) ••••
- 1x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) •
- 1x Melange Mining Corp. (Core Set)
- 2x Mental Health Clinic (Honor and Profit)
- 2x Private Contracts (Cyber Exodus)
- 1x Project Junebug (Core Set)
- 2x Shi.Kyū (Honor and Profit)
- 2x Celebrity Gift (Opening Moves)
- 1x Cerebral Static (The Spaces Between)
- 1x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
- 3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
- 2x Medical Research Fundraiser (Honor and Profit)
Code Gate (4)
12 influence spent (max 12)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Data and Destiny
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.