HB:ETF Polar Night (slow advance)

Traps are an option. Agg Sec is an option. Tsurugi is also a great way to whittle the hand down. But cash is an issue without Celeb Gift. Your Next ice would eat more Parasites if they show up over your Tsurugi.

This setup is dictated by money, and as such the runner can set up much better than the corp in that regard.

I like Melange Mining Corp in this deck too. Pays for the rez with the EtF credit, and the deck can usually afford to take the time. Plays into the asset econ too. I think I’d like it better than the Restructures.

As for replacing the Caduceus, maybe Archer? You’ve got the Sleepers to activate it, plus the possibility of PriRec.

Archers were an early cut because losing your sleepers loses your last point advantage. And makes for a bad pri req cause it’s strength is in surprise.

I realized that they were cut earlier, but if you’re disappointed by Caduceus it is an option. Maybe not the best, but it can and does work. And Archer’s strength is partly surprise, and partly being a S6 sentry that earns you money, kills programs, and ends a run. The Runner has to deal with it somehow, whether that’s eating up a Femme token or a Faerie or whatever.

Screw cadeuceus. Definitely not pulling it’s inf weight.

The big weakness of next ice is susceptibility to parasite recursion.

Since you want the runner to be able to hit so you can score the punitive I suggest:

Architect
mother goddess.

Mother will count as next ice. And architect will let you pull ice forward and install it indepth helpful for next. Recursion one from archives good too.

Finally, I would drop the eves in favor of green /blue and consider mirror morph.