Hello, can u help me optimize my decklists?

i builded two decks for local tournament, but i didnt have second and third core, so have 1 san-san and 1 desperado that isnt enought. that u can advise for me?

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie (Humanity’s Shadow)

Event (20)
3x Account Siphon (Core Set)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus)
2x Hostage (Opening Moves)
2x Inside Job (Core Set)
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit)
3x Special Order (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)

Hardware (5)
1x Desperado (Core Set)
2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
2x R&D Interface (Future Proof) ••••

Resource (7)
1x John Masanori (Opening Moves)
1x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
1x Mr. Li (Future Proof)
2x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)
2x Security Testing (Honor and Profit)

Icebreaker (7)
1x Corroder (Core Set)••
2x Faerie (Future Proof)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
1x Mimic (Core Set)
1x Passport (Honor and Profit)
1x Yog.0 (Core Set)

Program (6)
2x Datasucker (Core Set) ••
2x Parasite (Core Set) ••••
2x Sneakdoor Beta (Core Set)

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (9)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
3x Marked Accounts (Cyber Exodus)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)

Upgrade (1)
1x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (11)
3x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••• ••••• ••
2x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) •••
3x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (8)
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
3x Quandary (Double Time)
2x Tollbooth (Core Set)

Sentry (3)
1x Grim (Opening Moves)
2x Rototurret (Core Set) ••

What’s the latest pack? Are you cards to ‘All That Remains’?

Looks like a cookie cutter Andy/NEH set up. I would find room for a Daily Business Show. That card is bonkers. 3x Eli isn’t as good as it was since Lady came out. Architect is bananas, but maybe not if you’re only running 1 SSCG.

I’m not sure what to suggest other than you’re right - 1 SSCG and 1 desperado isn’t enough. Ask your buddies if anyone has a spare copy. If everyone at the tournament is using both cards I am sad for your meta.

1 Like

I know it sounds silly, but instead of building toward your weaknesses (your lack of specific cards) why not build to your strength? Would Doppleganger, Logos or Box e be viable in the slot for desperado? Do you even need a 1x of console? Is there a better way to increase consistency and fill in the gap? Sansan City Grid is much harder to replace but I have faith if you look at the cards you will be able to find a good card to fill in the gaps. Going for a 3rd biotic seems like a good play. If you’re really thinking outside the box you could go with 1 haas archology AI instead of 1 biotic. It would disguise well as an NAPD with 1 counter and will force the runner to go in and trash it.

Aside from that I would agree with @masterair in that these decks look pretty “standard” so they should work despite the card deficiencies. That being said those cards are amazing and really kick both decks into the “crazy” range. Seriously consider buying 1-2 more core sets. Cool Stuff Inc has core sets for $28.00 (Android: Netrunner Core Set), if paying the full $40.00 is the issue.

EDIT: J/K on haas archology AI. I just read it and forgot the stupid “advanced only when unrezzed” clause. I was wondering why I hadn’t seen it played ever…

1 Like

MasterAir covered most of what I was going to say, but I’d actually suggest a couple more changes.

Shipment From SanSan is solid for turn 1 Astro or Astrotrian at 0 credits. I’d try and get two in there but that’s a preference card.

You have - in my opinion - too much ICE. You only need to protect roughly two servers. I’d cut a Tollbooth and a Quandry and/or Wraparound.

If you miss (the) core cards for both decks, why don’t you just play Kate and RP or BS or something else in the not-FA area? If you really wanna roll with NEH and Andy, buy the core sets, nothing to really discuss here.

im have 1 core, Whats Lies Ahead, Future proof, Humanity’s Shadow, Creation and control, cyber exodus, opening moves, second thoughts, double time,Mala Tempora, True Colors, Fear and Loathing, Honor and Profit (neh from my friend, im havent upstalk)

I’d just go and play, have fun, learn things. Your decks seem pretty good. If you can get hold of more desperado and sansans that would be good. Hostage for Li, Kati, John is often not worth it. (Add 2 creds to their cost, are they still value?). More of Li, Kati and John is better.

You need the MU from desperado. If you can’t find more desperado, get a mem chip from somewhere. Also, power shutdown hurts a lot.

Play 3 faerie.

I don’t remember which cards are in which packs. You’re sad about lotus field on a remote, but so are a lot of decks and you don’t have Rex.

so many changes, dont khow how fit deck right

edit decks this way:
andromeda
+2 logos
+1 fairy
+1 security testing
+1 mr. li
+1 kate
+1 john
-2 hostage
-2 backdoor
-2 emergency shootdown