Hello Stimhack

I don’t know but super glad you necro’d (let me know if I’m using that wrong you filthy hackers) this thread. Was a pleasure to look back and reflect on playing this game nearly three years now.

1 Like

I’m not aware of any such method, but @zogstrip, the developer of the “Discourse” forum, may know something I don’t knows tons of stuff I don’t.

Think you can help us out, @zogstrip?

In our latest version, we’ve implemented a better visited/unread/new status. I guess you’ll have to wait until this forum is updated to the latest version.

4 Likes

Very nice, @zogstrip; love the forum, love the work. I hope you keep at it. Again, best forum setup I’ve seen in a long time. Truly excellent.

Thank you for your time and effort. I really appreciate it. :smile:

1 Like

This forum is pretty special, it’s one of the only ones I frequent with any amount of consistency. I want to write an article for the website, about underused cards and how to best leverage them, or something. I just wish I were a more patient writer haha. The forums are a great place for intellectual discourse, stimhack is thoroughly populated by great people. Keep up the good work guys

1 Like