Honor and Profit: Official Announcement

I’m pretty sure the title is ~ “House of Knives”.

Here’s the art from that card in large form:

2 Likes

I think this is n important factor - perhaps we’ll see more Jinteki defence (apart from Zaibatsu Loyalty).
Traps aren’t especially effective as they are - throw in card exposure and they’re basically a waste of time.

It looks like Jinteki is getting some of the love they need though. What about the poor old Anarch though? He’s hugely behind at the moment and the lead faction just got a truck load of new toys. I really hope Caissa turn out to be decent, but I have a feeling they’ll end up just a bit gimmicky.

That looks sweet!

And what if she can’t? What if you have Zaibatsu Loyalty? Lots of what ifs here. Certainly the threat of expose is there, but I do think (or at least hope) that there will be more anti-expose tech coming. I don’t think that’s unreasonable given the 2 factions in the set (the “expose” faction, and the faction that expose hurts the most).

Let me put it this way; the “always advance” playstyle has been kicked around for a while, and has not been very effective, one of the main reasons being that it’s just too expensive. If there are additional tools in the set to make it more viable, Mushin No Shin will be one of the most effective cards you can have for that playstyle. It saves you two clicks and 3 credits; that’s awfully good. I guess my point is that the card itself is great, it’s the style of play that it benefits that might be not so great (time will tell).

I hear you, this makes me sad, too. I’ve been Anarch through and through since day one, but all this Caissa nonsense is just sucking cards out of the usable pool. Then again, Weyland barely got any new toys in the Genesis Cycle and still remained effective. Perhaps all it will take is a few key cards in the rest of Spin Cycle to bring the Anarchs back to glory. I want to see things burn