[Illinois][Schaumburg]The Gaming Goat Monthly Tournament * 8-20-16

www.thegaminggoat.com

Join us saturday afternoon for another $5 netrunner tourney at The Goat! We have 2015 kits!!: 100% store credit payout in prizes (after covering the ~$20 prize kit cost).

Meet Members of The local netrunner team FUSION-HAA, who will be there playing terrible decks!

Amazon Industrial Zone, Commercialization, Out of Faction Sherlock 1.0’s, Snoop+EMP Combo and Capstone are just some of the bad strategies you may see us attempting.

BE THERE, OR BE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Weekly LCG Night every Thursday, free play achievement league, and teaching new players beginning at 6pm

3 Likes

Damn, wish I had more notice, I want to bring my record reconstructor deck!

1 Like

edit** wrong kit, only got spring right now.

worlds shmorlds, we got GORDIANS.

1 Like

This saturday (12-5-15) at 1pm we will have a gordian kit tournament

the event will be immediately preceded by the traditional dolsot bibimbap eating contest.

http://i0.wp.com/thediningtable.sg/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dolsot-Bibimbap.jpg?resize=650%2C450

Hey We’re doing MWL training for next saturday’s corroder kit! Bring your terrible ICE and noise decks! $5, beginning at 1pm!

As always, join the fusion-haa team for the traditional bucket of korean food before the event at the adjacent restaurant Koreana

1 Like

It’s another GNK at The Gaming Goat!

Saturday Feb 13, 2016 @ 1:00pm:
Buy 3 swiss rounds for $5 get the 4rth one FREE!

Also Meet-Greet-Eat with us at Koreana, All you can eat Kimchi @ Noon
123 N Salem Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60194

Be there! – or Don’t. See if I care.

Next Scheduled Event:

On Friday @6pm at your Local branch of The Gaming Goat we’ll be hosting a small Game Night Kit swiss tournament with Blood Money Proxies allowed in honor of our Teammate @Arkidents competing at Nationals for our team.
Prizes will be the contents of at least 1 GNK, Store Credit (goat bucks), and human companionship.

Breaking News!

TGG Netrunner kit saturdays are back! 1pm
at the schaumburg store, $5 in blood money entry fee. SATURDAY 8-20 @THEGOAT

MOO.

1 Like