- Push Your Luck is a dumb, bad card and Harry are Marv and befitting of their bad, dumb luck.
- Drive By: Because in the movie, The Wet Bandits case the neighborhood…you know, driving by
- Three Steps Ahead: At one point in the movie, they try to get a head of Kevin’s plans, going around some traps (though running into other traps)
- Fall Guy: Because they fall on ice when heading out of the basement (ahem, I.C.E.)
- Tri-Maf Contact: Because Harry and Marv are criminals and while The Wet Bandits aren’t exactly a high level crime org; they have made some money in the past due to their robberies.
- Ghost Branch: Because Kevin is Home Alone and Kevin is a spunky kid who will tag those runners. Say your prayers, ya filthy animal!
- Snare: Because it’s a trap, albeit there is only one of them–Kevin likes to diversify his pain.
- Brainstorm: The hay-maker of the deck’s ice…think falling paint cans and and an iron on the stove.
- Salem’s Hospitality: because Kevin is nearly omniscient in his sense of where Harry and Marv are going and what they are going to do.
- Miraju and Mind Game: Because Kevin pushes and pulls the Wet Bandits in and out of his house; just when they think they are going one direction, they end up going another–and sometimes with their hair on fire.