Jemison Astronautics - Agenda Rocket to Mars

Well, if it didn’t get you the credits and cards, it means the runner trashed something. Which can be still a win-win.

Why am I not seeing any breaker bay, off the grid shenanigans with this id if people are on San San? Friends lets you reset everything and false lead could lead to some lockouts with crisium!

Great ideas so far folks. Looking forward to testing soon!

don’t forget Tithonium
there’s also a few decent options in TD imo

and Trick of Light can still be useful here, as i’m sure a lot of advancement counters will end up on ice

It’s an interesting id to me because it seems like it’s ability is surprisingly versatile. If glacier was still a thing, you could build a decent glacier.

You also could build some sideways trappy bs.

But fast advance seems to be the bee’s knees. I cannot wait for a few more support cards.

i also love that we finally get a support card that works with the space ice from O&C. i mean it’s probably still bad to bank your whole strategy on it, but a 1-of Wormhole or Orion might not be the worst idea

If you run Firmware it doesn’t seem completely bad. If you manage to score one out you can use two counters and sac it to get an almost free res on three of those bad boys.

Seems okay. Not great, but okay.

Hostile Takeover feels pretty much essential. I like High-Risk Investment to make the Midseasons kill threat have teeth. Otherwise Global Food. It definitely feels like a rush deck where your early scores of Hostile Takeover, Project Atlas, and Corporate Sales Team or Oaktown Renovation can be flipped for later scores that increment you form 5 or 6 points to 7. You want the kill threat in the background to make the runner cautious early to allow those rushes.

But can you really support the kill package enough to make it worthwhile, while you are also pushing fast advance?

I am sure the Id could do a mean flatline because it is weyland, but it might require different tools than what we have in there right now.

Sure, all you need are a couple of Consulting Visits, a Midseasons, and a couple of BOOM!. Oberth and Corporate Town should be plenty with which to FA with. Lemme throw a list together real quick:

Jemison Sample

Jemison Astronautics: Sacrifice. Audacity. Success. (Daedalus Complex)

Agenda (11)
3x Corporate Sales Team (Business First)
2x High-Risk Investment (Order and Chaos)
3x Hostile Takeover (Core Set)
3x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)

Asset (5)
2x Corporate Town (Chrome City)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) ●●●

Upgrade (3)
3x Oberth Protocol (Daedalus Complex)

Operation (15)
1x Archived Memories (Core Set) ●●
3x Beanstalk Royalties (Core Set)
2x BOOM! i[/i]
2x Consulting Visit (The Liberated Mind)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
1x Midseason Replacements (Future Proof) ●●●●
3x Restructure (Second Thoughts)

Barrier (6)
1x Bulwark i[/i]
2x Meru Mati (Breaker Bay)
3x Vanilla (The Liberated Mind)

Code Gate (4)
2x Mausolus (Martial Law)
2x Quandary (Double Time)

Sentry (5)
2x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set) ●●●●
1x Sapper (Martial Law)
2x Veritas i[/i]

13 influence spent (max 15, available 2)
21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Daedalus Complex

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

I threw that together REAL quick. Use the last 2 influence for Global Food if you don’t like the High Risk, or spend it on ICE or Sweeps Week. The ice could probably use tuning. It all fits fine.

Seems decent.

I think if you are going fast advance though, the influence for San San or biotic will help you actually score more often than not.

Might just run punitive and archived memories for flatline threat. Less slots, less influence.

You get the same benefit as GLC, but yes not the same efficiency. So its essentially just an econ card that can later be sacrificed for tithonium, archer, corp town, oberth etc. The econ element makes it worth a slot and actually its probably good in a lot of weyland decks, not just Jemison. It could even be a replacement for hostile takeover for clean (more glacier style) decks that dont want the bad pub but do want something to sacrifice for weylands signature power cards.

2 Likes

For what it is worth, I wasn’t trying to say SanSan City Grid is a necessary include so much as saying “hey look neat! Corporate Town means Weyland gets their own five to trash fast advance enabler. Cool.”

1 Like

Maaaaaaayyyyyybe?

I took the following list to casual play last night. I had put it together on my phone while eating lunch and just sleeved it without any testing or editing. It went 1-1. I managed to score a GFI out of hand which felt pretty good in the game I won, but in my loss I really could have used Midseasons threat or more spice to shut down runner shenanigans…

Maybe it’s just card salad but I’ll keep working on it.

New Corp Deck

Jemison Astronautics: Sacrifice. Audacity. Success. (Daedalus Complex)

Agenda (11)
2x Global Food Initiative (Data and Destiny) [color=#708090]●●[/color]
3x Hostile Takeover (Core Set)
3x New Construction (Business First)
3x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)

Asset (7)
2x GRNDL Refinery (Fear and Loathing)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) [color=#FF8C00]●●●[/color]
2x Public Support (The Universe of Tomorrow)

Upgrade (6)
3x Mumbad Virtual Tour (Salsette Island) [color=#708090]○○○○○ ○[/color]
3x Oberth Protocol (Daedalus Complex)

Operation (10)
3x Friends in High Places (Martial Law) [color=#8A2BE2]●●●[/color]
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
2x Shipment from Kaguya (Core Set)

Barrier (4)
1x Chiyashi i[/i] [color=#DC143C]●●[/color]
1x Meru Mati (Breaker Bay)
2x Spiderweb (The Underway)

Code Gate (6)
1x Enigma (Core Set)
1x Lotus Field i[/i] [color=#DC143C]●[/color]
3x Mausolus (Martial Law)
1x Tollbooth (Core Set) [color=#FF8C00]●●[/color]

Sentry (4)
1x Archer (Core Set)
1x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set) [color=#8A2BE2]●●[/color]
2x Veritas i[/i]

Other (1)
1x Mother Goddess i[/i]
15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Daedalus Complex

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

1 Like

Sac False Lead when the runner runs Ghost Branch. Scorch/Boom. Party.

7 Likes

Maybe something cute with GFI and Glenn Station? Rush it out, Fast Track Government Takeover, watch your agenda density get lost in space.

Step 3 is cracking you new Oberos Station, rezzing your Quarantine System, then forfeiting the Glenn Station itself and 2 out of 3 of your scored Public Support/Hostile Takeovers to take over the world.

2 Likes

Why the New Construction? It doesn’t seem like you want to go horizontal, and NC only allows you to place things in new remotes as you advance it.

Also, if you’re copying your deck from NetrunnerDB, use the Markdown format, not the BBC thing. That’ll stop that weird [color=#DC143C]●[/color] error.

2 Likes

False leads & Junebugs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had the idea of somehow being able to chain another agenda out of hand using New Construction as click compression to install a second agenda. ’

1. Install New Construction on Oberth. Rez Oberth. Sacrifice Hostile Takeover. Jemison triggers 1 + 1 advancement tokens on New Construction.
  2. Advance New Construction. Oberth triggers +1 advancement token. New Construction triggers, installing another agenda into a new remote.
  3. ??? Trick of Light or something? I dunno, somehow I thought I could do it with Shipment from Kaguya but my math was wrong. [color=#8A2BE2]●●[/color]

I hate hate hate Punitive because you need so much more money than the runner to pull it off and they’re all rich now and it can’t kill past Plascrete/I’ve Had Worse.