Jinteki Cache Refresh Night August 9, 2017

Are you interested in playing games using the Cache Refresh deck-building restrictions but find it hard to practice games on Jinteki?

If you are not familiar with the rules for building a Cache Refresh deck, check out this page.

I’m inviting those who are interested to gather on Jinteki between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. (EDT)* on Wednesday, August 9. Bring your Cache Refresh decks and hopefully enjoy some pick-up games with others who want to explore this alternative deck-building format.

There is no obligation to stay for the entire time, but I hope at least a couple players might be available during the entire time so people can get pick-up games if they drop in to check it out. Open a game on Jinteki with the Cache Refresh in the name and/or check out the #cache_refresh Slack channel to see if anyone is interested in a game.

This is an experiment in providing community space for CR games. If there is interest, we will make it a regular event.

*My apologies to those who cannot play during the designated time. I hope that if this is successful other Cache Refresh Nights might be hosted on other days and at other times convenient for those not on US Eastern time.

10 Likes

Just a little boost to remind people that people are invited to bring their Cache Refresh decks to Jinteki on Wednesday from 6 to 11 p.m. EDT.