[Jinteki RP] Perfecting Perfection: The Best Deck Ever

What about Unorthodox Prediction? IAA. Next turn, advance, score, IA an inaccessible Nisei.

I thought about that one too, but I think the tempo hit is probably too much to be worth it? Keep in mind that the extra 1 point is almost always crap. I toss it to the runner with impunity just so I donā€™t have to worry about taking the time to score it.

Chronos seems like the best option given that youā€™ll rarely score your 1 pointer. You want something that gives you the opportunity to have a big impact on the game when itā€™ll be good, not something that gives you utility on your way to 7 points.

1 Like

Oh man, please do it.

I think Unorthodox Pā€™s is a good choice too, maybe you could use it to shut down both RD and your scoring server and close out the game where before they may have had a chance to hail mary Makerā€™s Eye for the win.

I played with UP a long time ago - itā€™s a trap that needs 2 adv tokens. If it fires, you have 100% Nisei scored next turn.

If you must run a 3/1, run this.

http://netrunnerdb.com/web/bundles/netrunnerdbcards/images/cards/en/08013.png

8 Likes

Wow, Reg-Ass Dan thinking out of the box :wink:

4 Likes

Or clone retirement, does nothing in most matches, can screw with Valencia, and can be scored out of hand if you need to.

1 Like

Yeah, I faced one last weekend, though, and scoring it made me feel real good as a Runner.

Clone Retirement is really wrong if you want to play an agenda that does nothing if the runner steals it. Stealing Clone Retirement is HUGE vs RP. Like a free 2c per turn you want to do anything huge. Not to mention it turns their NAPDs into 5/2.

3 Likes

If you are worried about bad pub and valencia, you should probably play veteran program instead. At least it doesnā€™t give free bad pub to the runner if he steal it.

2 Likes

Most people start out playing jank and progressively get more serious and competitive. You appear to be going in reverseā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Heā€™s getting bored, apparently, playing with that ant farm again. Let the Regional and ANRPC seasons get him juiced up again.

2 Likes

False lead? It can help scoring fp.

3 Likes

So,

Chronos: Can be good vs Kate and Maxx, but Kate can usually play a game without Levying in my experience.

Resequencing: Possibly win-more, but still, a potentially big swing against everybody when you score it. Maybe or maybe not worth taking the time to score however, especially if the runner is trashing your drips.

False Lead: More interesting to me than Unorthodox, as you can use it pretty much whenever to next to ensure you score an agenda. I imagine it would be pretty hard/impossible to ever challenge a remote if RP has this scored, but at the same time, I worry that it wouldnā€™t ever be worth the time.

Is 3 TFP, 3 Nisei, 3 Medical Breakthrough a terrible idea?

You lose the NAPD slot, but NAPD is an agenda you donā€™t really want to score.

If the runner scores one of your Breakthroughs, however, it opens up a lot of play options. And scoring the final 2 pointers out of hand is SICK!!! At competitive levels, the runner is generally going to have the 4 credits they need to steal the NAPD anyway.

1 Like

Def. speeds up the game, and would fit the rush build more than Hades (a bad fit for Rush RP; can we call that RRP?).

I like the idea; but, in competitive play if they have the 4 credits to steal the NAPD and you let them keep it, thatā€™s not great long term.

1 Like

The whole idea of RP is that most of the agendas are a pain in the arse to score, so Iā€™d be reluctant to cut the NAPDsā€¦ but Med Breakthrough is one of the better agendas that doesnā€™t get played, Iā€™d like to see it in a deck.

Remember that time Dan won Worlds because the Runner didnā€™t have those 4 credits?

18 Likes