[Jinteki RP] Perfecting Perfection: The Best Deck Ever

I had the pleasure of playing against it tuesday. When headlock reina don’t find da scrubba, da match go bad.

I also had to try out maxx against it, I was instantly made sad because I’m a procrastinator.

If you really want to win, play my dex. :wink:

Thanx to @pacer and @hhooo for the recommendations on EBC, Blacklist, and 8 Agendas.

4 Likes

I’m 101-58-2 in tournament play on the year so far with absolutely nothing to show for it. So yes, I want to win. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

THe idea has merit. I have not personally tested it , but i think it’s worth considering.

She’ll corp vs Kati is weird cause corp has fewer real clicks but it’s a card I’ve had in the back of my mind since it’s release.

Wow. Detailed record keeping. Expect nothing less from you, @ajar!

Looking back, I’ve done 3 SCs and 1 Regional on the year. Now, you HAD to make me review my record in those.

40-14; 6th, 2nd, 2nd, 1st

2 Likes

I certainly knew there was another level for me to reach, but I didn’t realise the difference was quite that stark. I’ve just been trying to get to winning 2/3 of the time! Very nice record.

2 Likes

Well, those are just against that garbage Wisconsin meta.

8 Likes

I have to jump in on this. Not for the e-peen measuring contest or anything, I just like stats, log everything on BGG, and feel compelled to share my own. 6 GNKs, 4 SCs, and 1 Regional this year.

63-30; 3rd, 4th, 4th, 10th, 1st, 5th, 1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 35th.

All four of my tourney wins were GNKs. Three Top 5 finishes in SCs, no wins. And since you ask, no, I don’t want to talk about that number on the far right. :pensive:

And uh, to be on topic… Though I follow this thread and grab the latest and greatest RP Glacier lists from you kind folks to play against local players for their play-testing gauntlet fairly frequently - I haven’t played in any tourneys w/RP this year, yet. Maybe that’s the issue.

2 Likes

I dun think I remember my W-L across the 6 SCs I’ve played this year. The finishes are seared into my mind, though :). Nothing like a litany of finishing “in the money” but not at the top to do that, though: 8 (HBCB/Kate), 5 (NEHDRT/Breakerless Noise), 3 (JRPGs/SupplierAndy), 3 (NEHSpaceTricks/SupplierAndy), 3 (JRPSpaceTricks/MaxXMO), 2 (TitanicCombos/MaxXMO).

Two different JRP builds, two 3rd places, mostly because those were the two SCs where I saw pretty much nothing but Stealth Andy and Blitzkrieg Econ Warfare Reina at the top tables. F-U Stealth Andy :). JRPSpaceTricks handled the Stealth Andy ok, but I lost to a Eater/Keyhole Reina who landed 5 siphons because my psi game luck was 0-3. Got to 5 points though!

JRPG(rails) felt really weak and had no game against either of the top-4 stealth andy players. Definitely intrigued by the new agenda mixes.

I’m unlikely to get to any regionals this year (sadpanda).

2 Likes

Man, I’m going to get crushed on the 30th. Speaking of which, time to bump the beer thread.

1 Like

Coming to Madison? It’s gonna be a blast!

I am! Definitely looking forward to it.

1 Like

On the plus side, I will not be bringing RP to MSN.

2 Likes

I want to test yo dex. Any changes after regionals? I still feel uncertain of RP and my Corp options in general right now. Nothing feels quite right.

1 Like

I’m coming to the madison regional, hopefully I can leave with my o-rings intact.

3 Likes

It’d be a lot nicer to do this to sundews than let them get interned back over and over.

7 Likes

really disappointed i’m missing on the Lousiville regional tomorrow to test the 8-agenda, bootcamp/blacklist RP. even though i build my RP decks the morning of tournaments (i always seem to make last-minute ICE/asset/upgrade decisions based on my expectations of the local meta), the ID is so good it can’t help but win – i’ve gone 29-7 with RP in the recent 4 SCs (4, 3, 1, 5), 2 GNKs (1, 2), and GLC/ANRPro qualifier (4)

1 Like

My RP ELP record for the three Store Championships I played this year and the Regionals must’ve been 21-2. Shifting over to the new hotness with Blacklist and Bootcamp now, though.

1 Like

Bootcamp took out three different Valencia opponents for me this week. Might be just my meta but it has earned its spot.

As I’m sure people are noticing, Crick is real good. Good enough to spend 3 influence on to bring it into NEH. Good enough to install on any server really. The only time it isn’t good is when you have nothing in archives, which is also when Interns is no good. I’ll be switching to this:

3 Crick
0 Interns

2 Likes

I’d drop a pup over Interns.