[Jinteki RP] Perfecting Perfection: The Best Deck Ever

The way i understood it was not that the 1-pointer gave you some cool effect on score, but considerably increased the amount of work the runner had to do to win. I think that makes a lot of sense, id be tempted to go 2x NAPD, 3x Nisei, 3x TFP and some random 3/1 or even 2/1 just as chaff for the runner to waste themselves on.

1 Like

So no san san, ok that still is doable.

Modern RP pre-Sansan cycle

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection (Trace Amount)

Agenda (8)

Asset (11)

Upgrade (4)

Operation (7)

Barrier (5)

Code Gate (8)

Sentry (6)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

3 Likes

I would say against that meta you want at least one Crisium Grid. Having said that, if there really are no shapers I’d go with more barriers too. Markus/Eli all over the place.

1 Like

@maznaz, @king_mob:

I love you guys. Will probably run a list close to that. Mad props to you guys!

Hmm… drop a DBS for a Crisium Grid? Thoughts?

I would go with that personally yeah. I have blacklist in the same slot in mine but it would definitely be a Crisium Grid in your environment.

Yeah why not, if your concerned about vamp/siphon hate. Psi games on 0 credits are sad times.

I have been really happy with my 1 crisium. It isn’t as high impact as a Blacklist lockout, but it shores up some generally worse matchups while almost always being at least pretty good.

2 Likes

Egzactly, one 1 pointer agenda does nothing for runner, unless he scored 2 TFPs or 3 2 pointers.

And with RP, you can often slide it as an asset and score it freely.

Iv had issue squeezing in the crisium if im honest, current inf spread is 1x ash, 1x blacklist, 1x dbs, 1x ebc, 3xJH, 2x tollbooth, 3x eli. But vamp is getting a lot of play this side of the pond for the RP hate, be nice to have a better counter to it than ebc on its own.

You’ve got a few decent options:

Cut an Eli (sucks)
Cut the Ash (maybe not as bad as some other things but I really like an Ash)
Cut EBC and/or Blacklist (this is what I am doing)

2 Likes

Drop the blacklist lockout? Heresy. Jokes aside that may be it, crisium is useful in a lot more matchups, iv found blacklist to be near blank against criminal (SOT into siphon maybe? still dont know if its worth the time to set up and defend BL). Dont know if i would want to drop EBC as val is gaining a lot of momentum.

Edit: I feel like with blacklist i want ichi/grim or some such to stick things in the heap, rather than just wait for a moment where blacklist may be cool to have, anyone else think its worth going in on ICE breaker destruction?

Sorry for the torrent of posts but the ideas are coming thick and fast today: for the 8 agenda version how do we feel about Hive? It doesnt ever really go blank given the scoring pattern of RP. Taxes lady like mad. Takes up a tollbooth slot though, but with 1x tollbooth + 1x susan i think there is still a lot of high cost/high strength ICE going around. @cspieker mentioned it i think in the RP rush thread and its something i wanted to try for awhile.

Just use Ashigaru.

2 Likes

I think comparing a 9 cost ice with a 5 cost ice is a little disingenuous. But 2 influence on ice that isn’t tollbooth is a lot.

3 Likes

Also, Ashigaru can tax Lady more, can survive a bit longer to parasite and doesn’t lose its value in the late game. I think it’s a ton better.

Has anyone experimented with Adonis in rp glacier?

Not sure it’s worth the INF.

1 Like

Tempted by it over ash, feel I don’t have enough econ/to expensive ice. Pad might be fine. You can also tutor(ebc) and recur(interns) which is nice.

Is it better than restructure? Are you adding to 3 sundew, 3 mhc? I can’t figure out where it fits in terms of cards or influence? That said Adonis is clearly a good card so I’d be interested to hear how it goes.

1 Like

I’d rather decrease my overall ICE rez cost than cut Ash. Having the fourth upgrade is amazing, and really does a lot for the deck.

As @MasterAir points out, Restructure is a nice no-influence econ boost if you want it, but finding a card that’s worse than Restructure isn’t easy.

Adonis would be sweet if it was influence free, but I feel there are far better ways to spend 2 influence.

1 Like