King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

8 Likes

One nice thing about the website where you are entering your team info is that I can see your IP addresses. #dontfuckwithme

1 Like

I got a hotel room with a couch and no team members so far. Team Jank forming???

3 Likes

Now Thatā€™s What I Call Netrunner!

1 Like

Alright boys, the crowds have spoken! The masses demand WWE style challenge videos! Either as individuals or as a team if you create a WWE style challenge video we will run them as a lead in into the tournament! Iā€™ll have a Dropbox link posted later for you to upload your videos.

6 Likes

can we just have a banner?

4 Likes

I kicked of some great ALS ones with this hasty one I did before work. (spoiler alert: nordrunner didnā€™t do his)

7 Likes

My brotherā€™s Bret Hart. He actually thought his out. (stick to the end for a Macho Man appearance)

3 Likes

I have never been more excited for anything in my entire life

9 Likes

Oh myā€¦

Iā€™m getting flustered over here. I think I might have the vapors!

WWE style? Oh man, you GOTTA let me do heel color commentary! Iā€™ll even stay in character as an NBN news anchor the whole time!

I know it might seem like Iā€™m trying to weasel out of paying 25 bucks to hang out and talk about Netrunner all day, but itā€™s a sacrifice Iā€™m willing to make for all of you wonderful people in the Netrunner community. Itā€™s because I care!

2 Likes

This should be interesting!

2 Likes

Iā€™m representing three countries, in addition to my own. Can I be a one man team and play four simultaneous games against others?

This will help as I canā€™t decide on what faction to play.

kaythxbai

6 Likes

Iā€™m down. Just need to see who all out here wants to form a team. We have to rep FFG HQ at this bitch.

Iā€™d also say ā€œand take you out-of-towners downā€ but Iā€™m also bad at, um, winning Netrunner games. :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, for each team that submits a WWE Challenge video, I will add an additional $5 to the pot.

3 Likes

Hey man, hell yeah! We can definately support a 3rd commentator. We can also always rotate people in and out on the ā€œboothā€ throughout the day.

2 Likes

If you give a entry discount, that might motivate people to submit videos. Just add $5 to the fee, and waive it if a video is provided.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great idea. Ok then, for teams that submit a video I will pay $5 of your entry fee.

4 Likes

Uhhhh, sooo many posts, so what do I need to know. I signed a team up as a placeholder. Like I said earlier, freelancer/looking for a couple of players. As it is looking now it will be me and @Ilza, but we need two other players to our team, or find a team that needs two players, or find two teams that need 1 player each.

Any organized way to find team members or just wild west style right here?

I that case Iā€™ll might actually play German cards for the first time just to get back at you. :smile:

2 Likes