King of Servers Worlds 2016 - Digital Kumite Re-up

I’m in. Lets see if I can lose every game again. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking forward to working with @dodgepong again to bring you another quality KOS event stream!

4 Likes

I am completely baffled that people want D&D runners. :cry:

4 Likes

Ah! You must be under the impression that this is a serious event. :dizzy_face:

I mean, sure, there’s some teams that absolutely do. But there’s definitely people who are going to break out the jank that they couldn’t play anywhere else. Hell, last year I won 3/5 games with Harmony Medtech.

5 Likes

I’m too am baffled. I would have thought a man as astute as yourself would surmise that some people who play Netrunner, which is a game, play it for fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Who has fun playing the mini factions?

6 Likes

The poll was more for my interest than anything.

The mini factions are optional. If you are upset by this, I’ll remind you all that a winning team last year had Apex.

4 Likes

My dream of an all Mini Faction team plus Professor probably won’t happen. And a lot of the MN players are already teamed. Who wants to take ol’ Orbital onboard?

Only 10 team slots left.

That looks like a Dargenio impersonator, Dom Dagreno or something. Tim & Eric style

Yo in case anyone is wondering, VOTE FOR D&D RUNNER!!! Its the only true way to tell who is the king of servers.

2 Likes

If you’re going to make people play Corp minifactions, you better make them play Runner ones as well…

(also, signed up! it’ll be so great)

1 Like

Annnnnd, we’re full.

If anyone needs to make team changes, PM me.

Again, free agent here. Willing to play on pretty much any team. I promiss to put down the jank if that’s what the team wants, or go hardcore jank if you nasty.

2 Likes

Also a free agent here. Anyone else looking for teammates?

1 Like

If anyone wants to put together an individual/team bio or a fun about Netrunner that we can run before the event starts or during round breaks let me know. I can set up short Skype sessions and ask you various questions if you cant think of anything sometime over the next few months. The goal is to let our viewers know who some of you are for fun.

1 Like

Toronto is interested in this!! I’d love to showcase our local talent, we have some pretty unique individuals!

2 Likes

There seem to be 34 teams signed up. We rolling with that, or is there going to be a brawl in the Vaderdome to narrow it down?

1 Like

Team ATL + honorary Atlantan Zack Cavis on the waitlist. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes