King of Servers Worlds 2016 - Digital Kumite Re-up

Some of the teams have 3 placeholders. We’ll see what happens there.

I may extend the field, per my discretion…

$20 or $25 entry?

• $20 (1st - $1000, 2nd - $450, 3rd/4th - $80)
  • $25 (1st - $1500, 2nd - $650, 3rd/4th - $100)
  • Give it all to spags

0 voters

Whoops, just saw this and it’s full, doh. Well, Colorado’s on the wait list, and we have a full team that planned flights and travel around this… In case any of those teams full of TBDs drop. :smile:

1 Like

Check that revision.

NOW it’s full.

1 Like

This must happen, I need to play the drinking game with Cavis, every trigger = drink (with Hayley)

Wotan Clan did not do the name proper justice last year.

The band got back together, and we’re taking our Revival Tour to KoS! This time, with decks that probably aren’t terrible. We’ll go from last to first, so you other netrunners better watch out.

Wotan Clan ain’t nothin’ to fuck with.

3 Likes

Thanks @spags, B-dale clube, @dodgepong, and @Sotomatic for running this. Going to be a blast. Looks like The Faust n’ Fenris missed the 36 cut. Does this mean we are on the wait list?

2 Likes

I do appreciate the majority of you wanting me to take the money. Looks like we’ll go back to $25 entry fee, and the higher prize pool, which could shift down due to costs. Currently, between the hall, bartender, participation prizes, money for @dodgepong to stream/ship his shite, the final prize pool, etc., the $1500/$650/$100/$100 looks right. Might drop a slight amount (see: no more than $50-100 per 1st/2nd).

3 Likes

So if it says we are 37 did we miss it by one or ae we of any o. A waitlst d by number 37?r

3 Likes

I think your keyboard is drunk.

4 Likes

You missed by one, there’s not 36 teams on the waitlist ahead of you.

1 Like

Lol yes it was. I failed at trying to talk and type at the same time. Basically I was asking if 37 is the number given to everyone on the wait list or if we missed getting in by one. Is 36 a hard cap or is there anyway possible to increase the limit?

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As @TheLordOfHats mentioned above, your team is number one on the waitlist. @Spags is in charge of the size of the tournament, so I’ll defer that question to him. Good luck, hope you can get in!

3 Likes

My preliminary car park knife fights are whittling down potential team members - who is the Spreadsheet Overlord I should contact to update details as they come in (writ large in the entrails of the defeated)?

1 Like

Spags is the Lord of the list

1 Like

I’m looking for a team! I’d be willing to do a try-out to prove my worth.

Still looking for a team as well

I’m looking to get onto a team here as well.

1 Like

I’m looking/hoping for a couple of the partial teams to merge or drop so our full team can get in lol. :wink:

I am apparently registered? neat. guess i should look for a kos team.

who wants a jank lord? i can probably play any faction you need me to…

2 Likes