After playing around with a Whizzard deck I wanted to see what other people are thinking in Anarch right now.
I’ve reread the Anarch Credit Denial archetype thread and think Whizzard could use his own thread outside of this, but I’m open to reviving that thread. What interests me about Whizzard is that it seems like he can be the toughest matchup for some of the popular/emerging archetypes (RP, asset econ NEH).
To get things started, here is where my decklist is at now:
- The card I feel the least invested in is Cyber Cypher, which I originally put in looking for a Lotus Field counter. I’m leaning back towards Knight though, but honestly haven’t seen a single Lotus Field yet in OCTGN play.
- The 3x Djinn is for MU assistance once/if Morning Star comes out.
- There are multiple cards in here which I wish could be 2x but have only found space for 1x of.
Whizzard: Master Gamer (What Lies Ahead)
- 1x Demolition Run (Core Set)
- 3x Diesel (Core Set) ••••• •
- 1x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
- 1x Quality Time (Humanity’s Shadow) •
- 1x Retrieval Run (Future Proof)
- 3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
- 3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
- 1x Ice Carver (Core Set)
- 1x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
- 3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
- 2x Professional Contacts (Creation and Control) ••••
- 1x Corroder (Core Set)
- 1x Cyber-Cypher (Creation and Control) •••
- 1x Femme Fatale (Core Set) •
- 2x Mimic (Core Set)
- 2x Morning Star (What Lies Ahead)
- 2x Yog.0 (Core Set)
- 3x Datasucker (Core Set)
- 3x Djinn (Core Set)
- 1x Medium (Core Set)
- 1x Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus)
- 3x Parasite (Core Set)
15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Creation and Control