Looking for a good basic Weyland deck

Are you saying there has only been 1 Blue Sun showing in 10 total Regionals?

one blue sun makes a top 8 in 10 regionals

Hyperbolic, perhaps. Or perhaps not? Meant to poke a jest at the idea that blue sun is so ridiculous and unfair like many were saying when it was first released, and yet the decks to beat are NEH and RP. You did great with your Bootcamp ITD of course, but I tried to speak to generalities in irritation, as a Weyland player myself.

2 Likes

I was just shocked, it’s a hard deck to pilot well - and even when you do it’s not great anymore. I love it vs. Kate, but the amount of Anarchs with 2 davids is killing it outright.

I never thought Blue Sun was going to tear the world open. Weyland just doesn’t have enough juice, even after their big box. If a combination of Jackson Howard and/or NAPD were Weyland cards, maybe we’d be close.

I agree with the Weyland article that came out a few months ago which basically stated the W needs a way to lock remotes; basically a version of Ash or Caprice that fits their flavor. Also, something other than another Barrier for ICE.

That would be cool. Something like an

Upgrade: John Hale, Disgraced CEO

2cost and trash to move an unrezzed card from this server to a different server.

Could be cool, and some fluff about he’s quick to pull the ripcord on his golden parachute.