Looking for NBN Help

I have been playing NBN fast advance for some time but I am looking to build a new attack, psychographic, tag and bag based deck but really don’t know how to build good attack decks since I have only ever played fast advance,

Thoughts?

If you have a bit of time on your hands, I’d suggest just to build something you like, test it a couple of games, figure out what worked for you and what didn’t and repeat.
On the other hand there is a guy in Germany having good success with a NBN Tag’N’Bag / Psychographics hybrid, I’ll look for the list (it just might not be up to the latest Data pack)

Here it is: (pre C&C though)

it terrifies me to run with that little ice

also I wonder what people think about invasion of privacy and other opening move attack cards

NBN doesn’t need much ice; they aren’t trying to keep you out entirely, just make your runs taxing so they can tag/bag you, or land a decent Midseason and then Scorch/PSF/Psych down the road.

I prefer a few more ice, and run an NBN Never Advance, which drops the Scorches but keeps Midseasons and 2 Psychos as a tag punishment card (along with 2 Closed Accounts), and a few more Ice. The trick is adjusting it to the way you like to play.

invasion of privacy is situationally useful, THE BEST against criminal, then shaper, then anarch. it can sometimes be difficult to brute force the trace especially mid game. i would say probably not more than 1x but killing math-fudging cards like stimhack and account siphon can be the difference between scoring that 3rd click installed agenda or not, as well as killing that extra kati or PC in their hand before you freelancer or watev.

at least that’s been my experience with it. it can be nice but sometimes you just can’t get in front of the runner to play it.

Does anyone have a working post opening moves list for NBN?

Identity:
NBN: Making News (Core)

Total Cards: (49)
Agenda (11)
AstroScript Pilot Program (Core #81) x3
Breaking News (Core #82) x2
Private Security Force (Core #107) x3
Project Beale (Future Proof #115) x3

Asset (9)
Jackson Howard (Opening Moves #15) x3
Melange Mining Corp (Core #108) x2
PAD Campaign (Core #109) x2
Snare! (Core #70) x1 â– â–
Marked Accounts (Cyber Exodus #55) x1

ICE (14)
Data Raven (Core #88) x1
Draco (What Lies Ahead #20) x3
Eli 1.0 (Future Proof #110) x3 â–
Enigma (Core #111) x3
Ice Wall (Core #103) x1 â–
Shadow (Core #104) x2 â–
Wall of Static (Core #113) x1

Operation (15)
Psychographics (Core #85) x3
Midseason Replacements (Future Proof #116) x3
Closed Accounts (Core #84) x2
Green Level Clearance (A Study in Static #70) x3 â–
Hedge Fund (Core #110) x3
Scorched Earth (Core #99) x1 â– â– â– â–

Upgrade (0)

My list from Plugged in Tour in the Portland area:
NBN: Making News

Agenda (11)
3 Astroscript Pilot Program
3 Breaking News
1 Character Assassination
1 Priority Requisition
3 Project Beale

Operation (10)
1 Closed Accounts
2 Freelancer
3 Green Level Clearance *
3 Hedge Fund
1 Psychographics

Asset (5)
3 Jackson Howard
2 Melange Mining Corp

Upgrade (6)
2 Bernice Mai
1 Corporate Troubleshooter *
3 SanSan City Grid

Barrier (4)
2 Bastion
2 Ice Wall *

Code Gate (6)
2 Enigma
3 Pop-up Window
1 Tollbooth

Sentry (7)
1 Archer **
3 Caduceus **
2 Draco
1 Rototurret *

Anthony’s winning list from the Plugged in tour in the Seattle area:
NBN: Making News

Agenda (12)
3 Astroscript Pilot Program
3 Breaking News
2 Character Assassination
1 Gila Hands Arcology
3 Project Beale

Operation (12)
3 Beanstalk Royalties *
3 Closed Accounts
3 Green Level Clearance *
3 Hedge Fund

Asset (3)
3 Jackson Howard

Upgrade (5)
2 Bernice Mai
3 SanSan City Grid

Barrier (6)
1 Bastion
2 Ice Wall *
2 TMI
1 Wall of Static

Code Gate (5)
2 Enigma
3 Pop-up Window

Sentry (6)
3 Caduceus **
2 Draco
1 Rototurret *

Anthony and I worked on my list after my tournament to create his list. Its similar. I like most of the changes (Adding Beanstalk for sure!), but I wouldnt play more than 1 TMI.
Also, I would play a mix of Closed Accounts and Freelancer. At least one of each, not more than 2 of either probably.

here is the 3 gift version of alex’s deck ive been playing with the past couple of weeks.

Identity: NBN: Making News

Cards: 49 / 45
Agenda points: undefined / 20
Influence: 15 / 15

Agenda (12)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program
3x Breaking News
2x Character Assassination
1x Gila Hands Arcology
3x Project Beale

Asset (5)
3x Jackson Howard
2x Marked Accounts

Ice (17)
1x Bastion
2x Caduceus ●●●●
1x Chimera
1x Data Raven
2x Draco
2x Enigma
3x Pop-up Window
1x TMI
3x Tollbooth
1x Wall of Static

Operation (12)
2x Beanstalk Royalties ●●
3x Celebrity Gift ●●●●●●●●●
2x Closed Accounts
2x Cyberdex Trial
3x Hedge Fund

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid

i recently changed to cyberdex over freelancer. nothing wrong with freelancer but datasuckers/parasites are a problem in every other game i play in league. breaking news and character assassination have proven to be enough to hit what i want and that is usually kati or pro con.

i added in marked accounts over bernice. i do like bernice. sometimes she is pseudo ice that discourages runs but since i removed a beanstalk and a caduceus i wanted to make up the econ somewhere. going forward i think the runners will be getting specific cards to attack transaction based econ and do like the idea of diversifying the econ a little.

i feel like 6 tracer ice is the right threshold at the moment since there is no extra link being played. what the heck happened to rabbit hole? still waiting on the cloud to be a thing i guess.

on the other side of the coin if you expect to go up against this type of deck i think asroybal’s kate deck he posted with toolbox/opus/siphon is probably the deck id hate to face the most with this deck. the 3 link crushes the tracing ice. closed accounts with opus/toolbox out is pretty weak even if the tags are floating and cyberdex/freelancer are dead cards.i still think you do ok with the raw power of astro/san san/gift to win some games though.

the interesting thing about this deck is one its gets rolling between gift/gila/marked/jackson/cyberdex/san san/astro counters/freelancer you can go a long time without ever using the default actions on the corp card. if you play against gormann drip you can really see it in action. if the deck is rolling right the gormann drip will never gain a counter.

I like 3 Celeb Gifts. Especially now that Restructure is coming out, its great with them.

these lists are a great help guys, I appreciate it.