Magnum opus cards

Hello,

just asking, would NISEI people consider to release a full set of Magnum Opus cards?

Hello :slight_smile:

Could this be the solution to your problem?
https://www.printerstudio.com/sell/designs/magnum-opus-all-cards.html

Hello,

Yes, there are a few companies that offer this set, but as NISEI has already sorted out how to print and ship I was just hoping they would release this set themselves to ensure that everybody can have a copy

Hi! We do not own the rights to these cards - so we can’t offer them for sale, unfortunately. Doing so would put us at risk of getting a cease and desist from FFG.

Thanks for your reply. I thought FFG released them with the idea that everybody could print them out but I see that they could think that NISEI is making a profit from selling them, so I understand your point. BTW, what you guys are doing for keeping the game alive is simply great! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s nice words like that which help us keep going through the stress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Has anyone ordered these from Printer Studio? The bleed lines look like they will significantly cut off the card edges. Wondering if that’s accurate to the final product. Thanks!