Metaing vs runners

if the concern is Kate then perhaps focus on a good Black-tree *(or perhaps other jinteki ID) build? Move the game away from a money contest and into a card contest.

Wish I could give up a skeleton for a list but Jinteki is not something I’ve had the time or inclination to get a great feel for.

I mean, she still runs Levy, and if lots of people get that idea she can always #SlotTheDeusX.

Still, I don’t think it’s a terrible idea, especially with a couple Chronos Protocol and maybe some tech for blowing up Same Old Thing. Just hope you don’t see Leela…

1 Like

a) Blacklist is 1 inf and you can actually defend it with Jinteki’s ICE these days
b) Deus X doesn’t really help you all that much with multiple damage sources during the same run, and it taxes the recursion that you’d otherwise want for Parasiting Komainu. Also, see a)

Film Critic is, unfortunately, also good at foiling PE’s ability…

Film critic wasn’t out at the time so this is relevant because…?

Oh, my bad. Didn’t notice the dates. :smile:

Looks like there’s been a few necros today. My guess is that for some reason the new Discourse layout is encouraging people to look at older posts and they’re assuming they’re new?