Missing two datapacks

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You are my only hope…

I’m here to ask for your help guys. I got into netrunner a couple of months ago, before the jack out. No need to tell many of you how those news hit.

But I enjoyed the game so much that I decided to invest in the complete card pool. I almost did it, but i’m missing two datapacks that are proving elusive, to say the least… Old Hollywood and Quorum.

If anyone has access to this and is willing to send those to portugal, any help would be much apreciated.

Many thanks in advance
Jorge

Quorum at least is available on FFG’s site:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-netrunner-the-card-game/products/quorum/

The problem here is the ludicrous S&H costs in the FF site. Anyone in Europe has access to these?

I was in your exact same boat: got into Netrunner fairly recently, got hit by the news of cancellation, went nuts and started grabbing any pack I could reach.
Old Hollywood and another couple of SanSan were the hardest to secure for me. Unfortunately the little UK shop where I got my Old Hollywood a couple weeks ago seems to have ran out :frowning:
Quorum is still available on Amazon US but I’m guessing that won’t ship to Portugal. But if you haven’t give it a shot.
The only advice I can give you is keep looking online for smaller shops that might still have some stock. If you want to take your chances I’ll be traveling to Europe in the summer and would be more than happy to post you a copy of Quorum :slight_smile:

You can get them both through ebay in German, Old Hollywood currently for 1 EUR. No English anymore!

Miniature Market has a great backstock of Netrunner. They have Quorum but no Old Hollywood.

I have no idea what their international shipping rates are, but I’m guessing it’s at least fair since they list FedEx and USPS as options.