Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

Music Album: The Runner Factions

I work professionally as a sound and music designer so I thought it would be fun to make some music for the game’s community. The tracks are inspired by each of the runner factions. I tried to make music that interpreted the factions but would also underscore a game of Netrunner well.

You can listen or get a free download here: http://thebuffalo.bandcamp.com/album/the-runner-factions

Thanks for checking it out, I hope you enjoy it!

I like it man, very cool!

id expect something less monumental from criminals, i just imagine them differently. shaper and anarchs tho are top notch. especially anarch… :wink:

Criminal is difficult because you have the visceral violence of Gabe juxtaposed with the refined subterfuge of Andromeda. This track really felt like Andromeda to me.

Great work, I really like what you’ve put together here! I hope to hear more from you in the future!

Hey, thanks for your candor. I kind of agree. I think if I did it again I’d make them a little less massive (this track might have actually worked better for HB if I took it in a slightly different direction) but I do like the idea of Criminals being a really powerful faction and the section in the middle representing the more underground part of their nature. Thanks again for listening and glad you dig the Anarch track :slight_smile:

Good point, thanks for the thoughts on that. I’m really interested to see how the community hears these tracks in relationship to the game’s flavor. It’s a good way for me to develop my craft, so I appreciate it.

Thanks, I’m planning to do the corporations next! I have some ideas for Jinteki and NBN that I think will be a lot of fun to produce :slight_smile:

Thanks, I appreciate you checking it out!

Any plans on continuing this? Seems cool!

Hey thanks! There is another Android music project in the works but it won’t be out for awhile and I don’t really have much to say about it at this point. I did a Weyland track a little while ago if you’re interested: https://soundcloud.com/sonosanctus/weyland