I was surprised that Null didn’t have his own dedicated thread, so here it is. While I could endlessly gush about his glorious synergy with general core set Anarch goodness, I’ll just kick things off with my own list.
Dawn of the Red v1.4
Null: Whistleblower (23 Seconds)
- 2x Day Job (Order and Chaos)
- 3x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
- 1x Employee Strike (Data and Destiny) ●
- 3x I’ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)
- 1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control) ●●●
- 3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
- 2x Clone Chip (Creation and Control) ☆☆●●●●
- 2x Grimoire (Core Set)
- 1x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
- 3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
- 3x Earthrise Hotel (The Source)
- 2x Ice Carver (Core Set)
- 3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
8 influence spent (max 15-7☆=8, available 0)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to 23 Seconds
Deck built on NetrunnerDB
This list is a pretty generic good stuff anarch build after some testing and changes. The hardest part about building this was actually finding the right balance between card draw, economy and breakers, but I feel this is a reasonable place to start.
Quick word on card choices. Aghora is your general troubleshooter, and your solution to lotus fields. The flex slots are both Imps, the 3rd Déjà Vu and Employee Strike. Everything else is pretty much necessary right now.
Also, because this is bound to come up, I don’t feel that Net-Ready Eyes are needed, since your ID and Ice Carver already do so much work. While I occasionally missed them, I was always happy to have both Clone Chips and a Levy.
So that’s my take on Null for now. Now you guys get out there and start talking Null and melting ICE all over the place!