So i’m digging jeeves a lot right now. The trash cost alone i think makes it pretty neat, and the ability has all sorts of edge cases which make jank-lovers like me get all a quiver.
Here’s my first non-ETF attempt to make use of jeeves. Not great probably, but a start.
Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)
- 3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set) ☆☆☆
- 1x Breaking News (Core Set)
- 2x Global Food Initiative (Data and Destiny) ••
- 3x Project Beale (Future Proof)
- 1x 15 Minutes (Data and Destiny)
- 2x Daily Business Show (All That Remains)
- 3x Encryption Protocol (Trace Amount) •••
- 3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
- 3x Jeeves Model Bioroids (Salsette Island) ••••• ••••
- 3x Mumba Temple (Kala Ghoda) ••••• •
- 2x PAD Campaign (Core Set)
- 3x Team Sponsorship (The Universe of Tomorrow) •••
- 1x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••
- 3x Shipment from SanSan (Second Thoughts)
- 2x Subliminal Messaging (Fear and Loathing)
- 2x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)
Code Gate (7)
- 1x Archangel (Data and Destiny)
- 1x Enigma (Core Set)
- 3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
- 2x Tollbooth (Core Set)
- 1x Assassin (Data and Destiny)
12 influence spent (max 17-5☆=12)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Salsette Island
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.
Edit: a friend pointed out the 3rd TS should really be a 3rd SSCG, but ill leave the original list as is for people to decide. I think with the amount you will be scoring with this deck, 3x TS does seem excessive.