NetrunnAAR - New Videos Posted 1/28/15!

Odd, that’s actually the first time I’ve heard that. Is there a specific error message that occurs every time, and if so, what does it say?

Fixed it. I use an app on my iPad, but via the Youtube site I managed to subscribe.

Regarding Oracle May. I like the deck. Thanks for sharing your game. I do see that the deck needs quite some time to start up. But the amount of money you gain is silly. With legwork, TME and indexing you have so much options.

I play a version with PPV, avoiding trashjng through Oracle May with diesels and quality time.

Chaos Theory: Wünderkind (Cyber Exodus)

Event (31)
1x Stimhack (Core Set) •
3x Diesel (Core Set)
3x The Maker’s Eye (Core Set)
2x Infiltration (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)
2x Quality Time (Humanity’s Shadow)
2x Indexing (Future Proof)
3x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
2x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Lucky Find (Double Time) ••••
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit) ••••

Hardware (3)
3x Prepaid VoicePAD (Second Thoughts)

Resource (3)
3x Oracle May (Honor and Profit) •••

Icebreaker (3)
1x Battering Ram (Core Set)
1x Torch (Mala Tempora)
1x Garrote (True Colors) •••

15 influence spent (maximum 15)
40 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Honor and Profit

My record with the deck is good, I enjoy playing it but I doubt if it has enough pace to keep up with Astro tricks.

1 Like

Took a six month break, but I’m back with new commentary on old gameplay - just started going through all of my recorded BGG OCTGN 3 tournament games. My apologies for the perhaps lackluster commentary quality as I get back into the swing of things. :slight_smile:

NetrunnAAR 11: Engineering the Future vs. Kate
“Old school” HB fast advance against Kate’s Magnum Opus-fueled economy.

NetrunnAAR 12: Chaos Theory vs. Custom Biotics
We introduce Haas-Bioroid to the Chaos Oracle deck: 33 events, 3 Oracle Mays, and 4 icebreakers.

NetrunnAAR 13: OCTGN 3, Round 2, Game 1: Noise vs. The World is Yours
Swiss BGG OCTGN 3 tourney action against tvaduva, each of us with 4 prestige after round one.

NetrunnAAR 14: OCTGN 3, Round 2, Game 2: Cerebral Imaging vs. Gabriel Santiago
More OCTGN tourney action against tvaduva, each of us with 4 prestige after round one.

NetrunnAAR 15: OCTGN 3, Round 4, Game 1: Building a Better World vs. Gabriel Santiago
Swiss BGG OCTGN 3 tourney action against hany, each of us with 10 prestige after three rounds

NetrunnAAR 16: OCTGN 3, Round 4, Game 2: Noise vs. Engineering the Future
Swiss BGG OCTGN 3 tourney action against hany, each of us with 10 prestige after three rounds

NetrunnAAR 17: OCTGN 3, Round 5, Game 1: Tennin Institute vs. Gabriel Santiago
I’ve played many close, thrilling games of Netrunner - this is the closest one I’ve ever recorded. =)

NetrunnAAR 18: OCTGN 3, Round 5, Game 2: Andromeda vs. Building a Better World
Swiss BGG OCTGN 3 tourney action against branded

NetrunnAAR 19: OCTGN 3, Round 6, Game 1: Andromeda vs. Engineering the Future
Swiss BGG OCTGN 3 tourney action against davidprophet

NetrunnAAR 20: OCTGN 3, Top 16 Double-Elimination, Game 18: Near-Earth Hub vs. Iain Sterling
A loss against Europe’s 1 seed puts me in an elimination game with a pre-Upstalk NEH AstroBiotics build

4 Likes