Netrunning music thread

MGMT:

I also like Orgy’s Ficion:

[quote=“Syntax, post:6, topic:5716”]

[/quote]this one gets played a lot around here.
1 Like

This Photek track is perfect for Jinteki…

Another good Jinteki one:

MaxX this time:

MaxX again:

Good for runners in general:

Apex or Weyland:

2 Likes

This crazy shit

i also like this mix by Black Sun Empire. i love neurofunk in general and also think it fits pretty well with the cyberpunk theme, but this one especially fits because the first track starts with a great rant from The Network involving a character named Howard Beale (probably what’s referenced by the title of Project Beale)

here’s the rant from the movie:

2 Likes

thematically related SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Weyland (or what it feels like to score a 5/3):

Another Daft Punk for Haas or Weyland:

Gargain Deep Space, entire album is great by PSB is great:

3 Likes

Throw this into your playlist to give that cyber-radio show feel:

5 Likes

As dark as Netrunner gets, it’s also funny and colorful so my running playlist is extremely poppy: #4proko - playlist by kimisgold | Spotify.

Personal favorite selections:

MIA’s “Bad Girls” as a MaxX anthem… (Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well)

…And whenever you scorch someone, I hope you’re listening to Sleigh Bells’ “Demons”. (they will purify BLOCK BY BLOCK BY BLOCK)

Apparently this is no longer on Spotify, but Florrie’s “Call 911” as remixed by Fred Falke is my all-purpose runner theme.

3 Likes

Some more from me…

Gabe:

HB:

Butchershop/Deadcoats/other kill decks:

Jinteki PE:

Anarchs:

General:

Female runners:

NBN:

Gargarin:

1 Like

Some stuff I can imagine runners listening to:

3 Likes

Chaos Theory:

Valencia:

Noise:

Andromeda:

Reina:

I think you ought to try out the Invisible Inc soundtrack for playing to. As if some games weren’t tense enough.

It also has the charm to build slowly throughout a game…

1 Like

Maybe it’s somewhere in here and I missed it but hands down Deltron 3030

1 Like

Cyberpunk as a style lends itself to a lot of crazy synthetic sounds. If you’re running an aggressive anarch or Leela deck that runs a ton, I recommend this gem by a SanFran band form the 80s, the Units. Analog synthesizers, live drums, surging with energy, and unlike anything I’ve heard since.

Also, it must be said again: Deltron 3030.

Guys, none of you are doing it right, unfortunately. Android Netrunner is a game set in the Android universe, a setting filled with synthetic creations like bioroids and clones. Clearly, we should be listening to music performed by robots.

You are indeed welcome.

Also, Aphex Twin, Plaid, Boards of Canada, Luke Vibert and Autechre should be listened to by everyone. That is all

3 Likes

This feels very Netrunner-y to me: