New high score? (Dominion)

Give the group nerdgasms, here is my dominion collection in it’s case. With dividers. We use popcicle sticks to hold the place of the cards when in use, so they’re easier to put back. Holds everything from chips, tokens, rule books, to every card.

8 Likes

Saboteur isn’t too worrisome since it’s not terribly good and thus doesn’t get played a lot. Swindler is the real pain in the ass.

Man y’all got me on a huge kick last night. Haven’t played in a while since my IRL friends don’t like it so much. The new client is pretty good! Also, fuck Montebank.

I play occasionally on goko (I have all the cards) but the interface is so bad that it makes me pine for isotropic. Is the download version better?

What, no sleeves? Amateur :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve got a pretty similar case, except scratch-built to fit sleeved cards. Will totally be stealing the lolly stick idea.

Do you find you actually bring dominion out less now it’s all in one big box? It’s just so damned heavy, lugging it to a games evening is a bit of a mission.

Last I played it was the same webby client ported to the desktop app.

We are trying to wear the cards evenly, since we didn’t think to sleeve anything until hinterlands. We’ll just dump more money into Donald’s pockets if we need to.

We keep the box at the most common place we play, at a certain friends house. Before the box, we had a 3 ring binder alphabetized, and 2 boxes that came out after we alphabetized it. So its actually easier now.

IMO it’s gotten better. Very intuitive and not laggy at all like when I last tried it

I prefer to just put a rubber band around each pile, and then grab a random 10 from the box. No randomizer cards, no app. Just grab 10 piles and go!

That’s scary. That is exactly what I went through.

3 Likes

Don’t worry… We all did.

2 Likes

The new feeling is new events and new cards and assessing them are much harder now, especially now that I play much more casually, and I’m not in the process of learning. The interactions are so much harder to see when they’re not blatantly obvious. New expansions on the horizon too!

@x3r0h0ur, is that a Hobby Lobby box with a Broken Token insert? I really dig the custom logo on the lid.

Actually the box was on broken token too, got it “defective” I’m still looking for what the defect was. Though I think you are correct, the artist’s case or something from hobby lobby.